Wii fit!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Emma-x, 26 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Emma-x

Emma-x Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.88%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    My wii fit board has just tried to kill me!!

Im taking it slow as only on day 2 of cd, i chose a 20min routine and omg i have sweated and almost killed myself lol!!

cant believe how unfit i actually am!! :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LeaPJ

LeaPJ Perseverance is key

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Aww, lol. Ive got Wii Fit but I dont use it that much, I prefer to use my EA Sports Active and EA Sports Active: More Workouts. It's amazing and really works you! Although, I havent used it since starting CD as I really do think it would kill me off LOL!! xx

4. kyliet

kyliet Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Emma, I am on week 6 of CD and I used my wii fit for 2 weeks and got poor weigh in results!! Just be cautious with excerise as it does slow down your weight loss!! Good luck hun xxx

5. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    lol, have just done 30 mins and I feel dead. Got to do the nursery run now to get my son and not sure I can even walk pmsl

6. Yambabe

Yambabe Bad Girl

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.54%)
    Diet:
    Refeeding (Exante)
    With all due respect, this shouldn't be about just what the scales say.

If it takes you a little longer to get to goal but in the meantime you are becoming a leaner, fitter, healthier person alongside the weightloss is that not just as important? :) It is to me..........

Going back to the point which excercises did you do? I had a go for the first time on my niece's last night and nearly hula-hooped myself to a standstill! :eek:

7. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    I play roller derby twice a week and have to really ramp up my calories and the scales dont move quite as fast but I love it. I play it for the sheer joy and also its helping me to maintain a new shape when I'm finished with CD.

It all depends on your motivation for exercising.

8. Emma-x

Emma-x Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.88%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    wow thanks for the comments...
    Im showered and rested now so feeling a bit better lol the housework will have to wait!
    I do also have the just dance game which i love and the biggest loser but i wanted to start myself off slowly and build it up!
    i got the game to choose my 20mins as im sure im not alone in sticking to the 'safe' non energetic games lol
    I did the chicken flapping look stupid one today and really enjoyed it, bit frustrating at first, i also quite enjoyed the cycling!
    my fave however is the step plus!!

9. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Is the chicken flapping on the wii fit +?

10. Aseyan

Aseyan Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I second the statement about how its better to reach the weight goal slower as long as your body is fitter. Did you know that on a VLCD the weight regain at the end of the diet is actually your muscle mass re-building and not body fat most of the time? So when I hit my goal of 120 lbs, if I'm not doing any type of exercise to maintain my lean muscle mass, I'll most likely put on 10-15 lbs almost immediately.

I would rather do weight resistance and cardio in the mean time to avoid that if possible :).

11. Emma-x

Emma-x Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.88%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yes the chicken flapping is on wii fit + its very funny lol!! :D

12. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

I have 140lbs to lose all i want to do is lose this weight ASAP at the MOMENT i dont really care if i get fit as being so over weight is risking my health anyway, so losing this weight is ALL i have on my mind on at the moment and if excercise is going to slow down my weight loss i would rather not do it at the moment as i really just need to shift some of this weight first. One i get near goal i will start to do alot more excersice than i am at the moment lol. Altho i do walk the dog, i have started to walk to work AND i am starting to go swimming lol humm maybe i do DO some exercise haha :) xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.