Wii fit!!

Emma-x

My wii fit board has just tried to kill me!!

Im taking it slow as only on day 2 of cd, i chose a 20min routine and omg i have sweated and almost killed myself lol!!

cant believe how unfit i actually am!! :rolleyes:

Aww, lol. Ive got Wii Fit but I dont use it that much, I prefer to use my EA Sports Active and EA Sports Active: More Workouts. It's amazing and really works you! Although, I havent used it since starting CD as I really do think it would kill me off LOL!! xx

Hi Emma, I am on week 6 of CD and I used my wii fit for 2 weeks and got poor weigh in results!! Just be cautious with excerise as it does slow down your weight loss!! Good luck hun xxx

lol, have just done 30 mins and I feel dead. Got to do the nursery run now to get my son and not sure I can even walk pmsl

Hi Emma, I am on week 6 of CD and I used my wii fit for 2 weeks and got poor weigh in results!! Just be cautious with excerise as it does slow down your weight loss!! Good luck hun xxx

With all due respect, this shouldn't be about just what the scales say.

If it takes you a little longer to get to goal but in the meantime you are becoming a leaner, fitter, healthier person alongside the weightloss is that not just as important? :) It is to me..........

Going back to the point which excercises did you do? I had a go for the first time on my niece's last night and nearly hula-hooped myself to a standstill! :eek:

I play roller derby twice a week and have to really ramp up my calories and the scales dont move quite as fast but I love it. I play it for the sheer joy and also its helping me to maintain a new shape when I'm finished with CD.

It all depends on your motivation for exercising.

wow thanks for the comments...
Im showered and rested now so feeling a bit better lol the housework will have to wait!
I do also have the just dance game which i love and the biggest loser but i wanted to start myself off slowly and build it up!
i got the game to choose my 20mins as im sure im not alone in sticking to the 'safe' non energetic games lol
I did the chicken flapping look stupid one today and really enjoyed it, bit frustrating at first, i also quite enjoyed the cycling!
my fave however is the step plus!!

Is the chicken flapping on the wii fit +?

I second the statement about how its better to reach the weight goal slower as long as your body is fitter. Did you know that on a VLCD the weight regain at the end of the diet is actually your muscle mass re-building and not body fat most of the time? So when I hit my goal of 120 lbs, if I'm not doing any type of exercise to maintain my lean muscle mass, I'll most likely put on 10-15 lbs almost immediately.

I would rather do weight resistance and cardio in the mean time to avoid that if possible :).

yes the chicken flapping is on wii fit + its very funny lol!! :D

I have 140lbs to lose all i want to do is lose this weight ASAP at the MOMENT i dont really care if i get fit as being so over weight is risking my health anyway, so losing this weight is ALL i have on my mind on at the moment and if excercise is going to slow down my weight loss i would rather not do it at the moment as i really just need to shift some of this weight first. One i get near goal i will start to do alot more excersice than i am at the moment lol. Altho i do walk the dog, i have started to walk to work AND i am starting to go swimming lol humm maybe i do DO some exercise haha :) xxx

Back