wii - my fitness coach game

melissa85

Silver Member
i was just wondering if anyone has the my fitness coach game for the wii and if its any good cos ive asked for one for my birthday i have the wii fit and use that a few times a week but was wanting sowt diff, ive also just bought 2 ministry of sound exercise dvds lol xxx

Hi Melissa, My friend has it, but has got slightly addicted, her legs have gone so muscley!!! and in a really short amount of time, but she does go on it every night nearly. It is really good, you can even choose your music as well as an endless amount of workouts and dance classes. Its well worth it and great fun if a few of you do it in the front room.lol remember to remove breakables.;)
Lou.xxx

I have it and it's amazing! So personal and geared to me and she changes the workout every time. She knows I'm unfit (at the mo!) so is taking it easy. Every 10 workouts we repeat a fitness test and as I improve she works me a little harder!!
I love the progress graphs, you see your heart rate become healthier, your weight and measurements go down all on little charts.

Wow i'd never heard of this game! I'm going to look into this now! got wii fit but find it a bit dull.... prefer using the balance board in Raving Rabbids racing cows with my bum...

you have me intrigued now, I will check it out on line. I am bored at my gym and would like to use my Wii more - thanks for the top tip :D

errr what is this Raving Rabbids racing cows game? does it help shift the weight?

This looks fab and going to ask for one for mothers day.

Anyone wanting one Asda and HMV both have it for £14.99 delivered which is cheapest i found.

is it titled "wii fit trainer"? Just so I get the right one. Also has everyone bought the accs for the wii fit like the yoga mat etc?
And if so is it worth it.

is it titled "wii fit trainer"? Just so I get the right one. Also has everyone bought the accs for the wii fit like the yoga mat etc?
And if so is it worth it.

Hello Busybee

It is one you use without the wii fit board. You use it on its own and it is called My Fitness Coach (for the wii console). The cheapest i found it for yesterday was Asda or HMV for £14.99 delivered.

The read up on it is as follows to give you a idea of how it works:

First, Maya tests your fitness level in order to establish your goals and set you up a commitment calendar.

Maya will guide you through dynamic workouts featuring over 500 unique exercises ? ensures no two workouts are ever the same. Choose your music, your mood, your focus and Maya will take care of the rest.

Maya provides you fitness advice and motivational pep talks during workouts that help keep you moving and on the way to your fitness goals.

Evaluate your current fitness level in order to determine your baseline fitness.

Fitness goals and workout calendar: decide if your fitness goal is weight loss, upper body strength, lower body strength, core body strength, cardio fitness, or flexibility. Then choose the length of your program and establish how often you plan to workout.

Training sessions with over 500 unique exercises featuring Yoga, Pilates, Cardio fitness, Strength Training, Flexibility, and Weight Loss Routine.

Tutorials: during the workout you can pause the action and watch a model demonstrate exactly how a move is done correctly. Each tutorial includes a choice of view speeds and camera angles to give you the best instructional view.

Charting progress: see your success tracked and displayed graphically as you work out. Maya will takes you through a similar evaluation after every 10th workout to measure your progress (e.g. push-ups, squats, crunches, etc.)

Settings: 5 different workout environments and 4 types of music (hip hop, 80?s, latin and dance).

Meditation garden: the perfect place to practice stretching, Yoga and complete relaxation.

Workout equipment: compatible with your own piece of equipment that you can incorporate into your workouts.

thank you very much for your info, greatly appreciated. I am off to get fit, wii fit that is :D

hey everyone, well i got my fitness coach and wow is it hard work much better than the gym, i was on uit last nite and today i was aching worth the money go for it girls xxx

I treated myself to it yesterday and done half an hour and my god I can feel it today, only problem I have with it but this is probably due to me is that in some of the stretches I'm just not feeling it where she says I should would be nice to break them down a bit more.

I also treated myself to MFC on the weekend though bought it instore at asda not online and it was 17 pounds but I don't care because it's awesome, like an exercise video just for me!! I used to have a personal trainer which I loved and I honestly can say that I can see MFC fulfilling a lot of what he did especially since I can't really weight train whilst in my first few weeks of cambridge.

Thanks so much for this post I wouldn't have known about it otherwise!!

Back