Wii, my fitness trainer. anyone

tryer

Silver Member
right i now have my fitness trainer which i intend to do in the mornings before work, fo yeah i am gonna get up eary and i think i will try this in small challenges for myself, so gonna start off doing it as a two weeks challenge to see if i can get in 30 mins of exercise 6 days a week.

i did the yoga the other day and my back has stopped hurting me.

i think i will keep this as my diary. and if anyone one else wants to add to it please do so.

yeah it's a little like a taylored work out, and each work out is never the same each day (hope that makes sense) that tracks everything you do.
i quite like it anyway, and thanks for asking the question.
i still love my wii fit though. but i love the continual work out that you get with this and not stopping and starting all the time.
but i'm loving the areobics on

My wii fit came today. I've done 30 mins. I'm intending to alternate each day with either wii fit or pole dancing. My pole work usually lasts and hour and half though ( I like to really practice!)

... not stopping and starting all the time...

Hey tryer, the stopping and starting in WII fit bugs the hell out of me too! Is fitness trainer for the Wii?.. Im intrigued...

:D Oh thanks for this , I love my WII and my little chubby avatar, love the balance games but when I am doing the yoga or the aerobics, it soooo annoyig when you have to stop press A, blah blah , its too much much stoppystarty for my liking . So I'm now ordering this fitness coach , hopefully all the fun without the grrrrrr:D

It nearly killed me yesterday with all the press ups and crunches it made me do!!

I like that it does a fitness evaluation at the beginning and tailors your workout around that. It's good, I definitely recommend it!

Wii fitt made me mad yesterday, i don't like the sitting down and staring at the flame, everything makes me jump lol luckily my fitness coach has arrived today, so I shall be invetigating that this evening, plus 30 mins on my pole I think.

lol, the flame, and jumping.
have you tried the fitness coach yet? i did yoga and i have learnt some moves now as well, i really like it as it helps me concentrate as well.

I tried it. She works you really hard and you can incorporate any onther stuff you have, like weights, a step board or balance ball, which is cool. You can tailor your workout to you needs, so I need core stabilty, so she focuses more and those sorts of exercise. Fun. i'd recommend it. The only disappointment was I thought it could be used with the balance board, but it isn't. It's more like a virtual workout dvd.

Back