Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Wii users - new fitness game!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by HellieCopter, 15 October 2009 Social URL.

1. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lunar jim

lunar jim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    I see Wii Fit Plus is coming out next month too, with some new games and fitness programmes.

I mainly use ours just for getting weighed now though...

4. misscookie

misscookie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st2lb(-1.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    I've got a Wii Fit but don't use it very much because I'm on display to all the neighbours. I don't have curtains that close - irritating!!

I felt particularly embarrassed while I was hoola hooping and the neighbours opposite were in their lounge!
    :(

5. JestersTear

JestersTear Cute, but psycho!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I keep saying it, but i really need to start using the wii fit again!

I suspect that the new wii fit game might encourage us to get back onto it though!

6. Halo

Halo Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I got really bored with my wii fit, so recently purchased my fitness trainer for the WII, quite like it and hoping i dont get bored of it

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I'm doing Sports Active and NewU at the mo. NewU is different in that I'm doing Pilates which is really toning my core, tho I don't know how it stacks up for cardio. I shall get the updated Sports Active next month. I really like that I can just come downstairs to do it in a morning instead of going to the gym. I only like gyms when they're quiet!

8. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(29.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm a long time fan of Wii fit, and am far too excited about the new one coming out lol

But I have recently tried out My Fitness Coach Cardio Workout and I must say I am converted!! It is part leg work, part upper body, mainly boxing, and OMG do I ache after it haha

Whoever decided to first release a game that was actually a workout and an indoor home gym is a hero!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.