Wii users - new fitness game!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
I see Wii Fit Plus is coming out next month too, with some new games and fitness programmes.

I mainly use ours just for getting weighed now though...

I've got a Wii Fit but don't use it very much because I'm on display to all the neighbours. I don't have curtains that close - irritating!!

I felt particularly embarrassed while I was hoola hooping and the neighbours opposite were in their lounge!
:(

I keep saying it, but i really need to start using the wii fit again!

I suspect that the new wii fit game might encourage us to get back onto it though!

I got really bored with my wii fit, so recently purchased my fitness trainer for the WII, quite like it and hoping i dont get bored of it

I'm doing Sports Active and NewU at the mo. NewU is different in that I'm doing Pilates which is really toning my core, tho I don't know how it stacks up for cardio. I shall get the updated Sports Active next month. I really like that I can just come downstairs to do it in a morning instead of going to the gym. I only like gyms when they're quiet!

I'm a long time fan of Wii fit, and am far too excited about the new one coming out lol

But I have recently tried out My Fitness Coach Cardio Workout and I must say I am converted!! It is part leg work, part upper body, mainly boxing, and OMG do I ache after it haha

Whoever decided to first release a game that was actually a workout and an indoor home gym is a hero!!

Back