Wii and Exercise

Saw that one in Game myself too, think that's the next on the list to get, just have to hope it's the same price and still available at the end of the month!

Haven't got into the Wii Fit as much as I'd like. Does anyone know any good resources for finding a proper workout routine? As I just feel like blindly playing games might not be what's good for me.

Saw that one in Game myself too, think that's the next on the list to get, just have to hope it's the same price and still available at the end of the month!

Haven't got into the Wii Fit as much as I'd like. Does anyone know any good resources for finding a proper workout routine? As I just feel like blindly playing games might not be what's good for me.
I felt like that with the Wii Fit,too. Had lots of fun, but didn't really feel as though I was having a workout! I appreciate that anything that gets you moving is better than nothing, but Wii Sports seems better - especially the boxing!!
Wii Active is still my favourite though - fingers crossed it'll still be available when you want it.....

Been on day 3 of the EA Active and I keep getting wobbly legs after 20 minutes :/

If its not £8 when you want it, Gamestation also sell it at that price and CEX has it for £10 so could always trade in with them for credit?

GetItRightx said:
Been on day 3 of the EA Active and I keep getting wobbly legs after 20 minutes :/

If its not £8 when you want it, Gamestation also sell it at that price and CEX has it for £10 so could always trade in with them for credit?

I've done the 3 week cardio kick start (twice!) and am now about 7 weeks into the 9 week programme - though I did miss a few over Christmas & New Year :(
Some days I feel good when I finish but the are plenty of others when I feel half dead!! The intensity and the number of reps/distance/goals etc increase the further through you get.....

The wii is really good for exercise, I use my xbox kinect more now though. I find myself getting a lot of use out of Dance Central 2, I never usually do any dancing lol but it is really good and helps work up a sweat.

Back