WiiFit's Weight Loss Diary

Wii, honestly honestly the more exercise I do the heavier I weigh initially... I think that's why my losses have been so small the last couple of weeks. I asked my friend the personal trainer and he said that when your muscles are repairing after exertion you can retain water, but also obviously muscle is more compact than fat.

Over the last 3 weeks I can feel that I am definitely smaller and more toned in my waist, legs etc, but I've lost a grand total of 0.5lb since Christmas!

Please don't be disappointed, I really do think it'll show up in a couple of weeks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hells, I appreciate you saying that. We both just have to persevere I guess! x

Bring it on! :character00116: <--- Me :character00116: <--- hells

Seacrest said:
Just listening to you two makes me tired!!!!

No, I will get back in the gym soon - I can't keep putting it off.....

Haha, I always feel like it's a big effort to go but then I enjoy it when I get there... Come on seacrest, don't you know that the more muscle you have the more calories you burn? ;)

Had a good day food wise yesterday = kept syns to a minimum (1 irresistible Curly Wurly last night) and filled up on free food.

I've cancelled the baby group I run this afternoon and have compiled a list of stuff I want to get done during this unexpected "free" day. This includes a good exercise session on the Wii.

Well I got about half of the things on my list done but I did exercise for an hour.

Food was okay again today but I did succumb to one glass of red wine tonight, not too bad on the whole.

Hopefully I'll complete the rest of the stuff on my list tomorrow.

I still haven't done the Jillian Michaels DVD...

Feeling very sorry for myself atm... still not done the dvd and felt quite yuk over the weekend. Then I discovered what is probably the source of me feeling off hooks - a cyst on my tum (just below my right breast actually). It's very tender and painful. I had one about 4 years ago in almost exactly the same place which involved antibiotics and much toing and froing to have dressings changed etc. I bit the bullet, got to the docs and hey ho, antibiotics, dressings and paste to apply with instructions to "go back if it starts to swell so it can be drained" bleurgh.

The last thing I feel like doing right now is going to play badminton. I feel like sitting watching rubbish tv and eating copious amounts of chocolate.

I'm going to badminton.:sigh:

Thanks hells. Well I went and played badminton and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed the soak in the bath afterwards!

Really hoping for a weight loss this evening, however small, to spur me on to continue.

Just cooking a big breakfast. SW, obviously. :innocent0002:

WiiFitAddict said:
Thanks hells. Well I went and played badminton and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed the soak in the bath afterwards!

Really hoping for a weight loss this evening, however small, to spur me on to continue.

Just cooking a big breakfast. SW, obviously. :innocent0002:

I'm in 2 minds about Kettlebells tonight, as it's my daughters birthday tomorrow and I have all the wrapping etc to do, but you're making me feel like I should go now :)

Good luck tonight, hope you get a well deserved loss

Thanks Ladies. I'm feeling right miserable, had to walk home through driving rain, cyst is painful, antibiotics making me feel sick and let's just say the cat should definitely stay out of my way!

Daughter#1 is insisting we still go to SW at least to wi even if we don't stay and I know she's right. *sighs

Stayed the same AGAIN. Feeling right poorly.

Thanks Seacrest. x

Back