WiiFit's Weight Loss Diary

Thanks you two!:D

Good to have you back WiFi, I thought you'd disappeared on us, didn't realise you were off on holiday. Glad you had a nice time, bet it was great to get away from winter for a while. Certainly don't worry about that tiny gain, with all the excercise you do, and being back on plan it'll come off in no time I'm sure.
:chores016:

Thanks Seacrest :)

Im so glad you are back and posting!! 5lbs will be off in no time! I find the fact that I can have drawbacks and instead of giving up but ionstead focus on losing the weight means we are on the right path :) All the best!

Also are there and other Wii games you recommend for fitness? :)

Thanks guys.

I & S I have got more into the yoga routines on the WiiFitPlus more lately. I've worked more hours this week so I haven't yet had chance to try the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred dvd I bought. I suspect I'm not going to win the bidding on the Exerbeat on EBay as I'm not prepared to spend loads on it.

I've had a fairly good week eating wise so far. Feel quite tired today but then Friday is my heavy teaching day - just off to tutor again now - so that's probably why.

Then it's off to Tesco to stock up for the week ahead!

Have a good weekend everyone!

30 day shred- ouch! I hear that's a real killer, good luck :D great that you're getting into the yoga!

good luck on your next weigh in!! :) your coming week sounds good :) let us know how the 30 day shred goes for you - ve been interested in it for a while :)

Had a really busy weekend but stayed more or less on track

*hopes the breadsticks and tarte au citron on Saturday night don't do too much damage

Looking forward to badminton tonight and wi tomorrow night.

Still haven't started the 30DS yet but will let you know when I do!

WiiFitAddict said:
Had a really busy weekend but stayed more or less on track

*hopes the breadsticks and tarte au citron on Saturday night don't do too much damage

Looking forward to badminton tonight and wi tomorrow night.

Still haven't started the 30DS yet but will let you know when I do!

Good luck tonight, really hope you get a loss. My 30DS is gathering dust at the min, I've been sticking to kettlebells but I keep meaning to do it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck at WI!! :)

Thanks guys. I had a good time at badminton, won a few games and had a laugh. I feel in such better shape than when I started back in September. I remember I threw up after playing the first evening, only managed one hour and was beetroot like in the face. Lol

WI this evening.My daughter is weighing in at another group this morning as she's busy tonight so won't have her to go with but I've already decided I need to stay to group to get the most out of the support there.

I have work to plan this morning and youngest daughter is feeling ill and not inclined to go to school. She has been taking exams and I suspect her illness is genuine but stress related. Do I take her to the docs or what?????

So, good luck for WI, and I think its a good idea to stay to class to gain that motivation & support. I used to love being at class - but then I dont have much of a social life.... :)

Unfortunate if your younger daughter is stressed - what age is she? Maybe some camomile tea and Bach's Rescue Drops as herbal remedy before trying the Doc's?

Could be both illness and stress - especially if she is a high schooler - Probably just a day or two off and like Seacrest said camomile tea and Bach's Rescue Drops - hope she recovers soon :)

Thanks to all of you. She's 16, mid GCSE's always done brilliantly academically even though struggled with various illnesses - had tonsils out, suffered back and joint problems and migraines. She's lost her Nan and Grandma on the last 15 months and is really feeling the pressure to perform as everyone expects her to. She wants to go to uni and study Marine Biology or Zoology so obviously her results are important but I just want her to be healthy and happy. I keep saying all I expect is for her to do her best but it makes little difference.

She does like herbal teas so will try the chamomile suggestion - thanks. Bach Rescue Remedy is also worth a go. I think I'll let her rest today and see what tomorrow brings.

I now feel like stuffing my face. :cry:

hope she feels better - its a hard age for anyone - :(

My mum always gave me rescue remedy. Has she got an actual Gcse exam or a mock?

Lol that's the kick up the a*** smiley which is probably the one I need!

She's doing a combination of mocks and actuals atm.

I'm giving her herbal tea, rescue remedy and lots of hugs atm.

School are being v supportive which is good.

Back