WiiFit's Weight Loss Diary

Feeling a lot better this morning although my ears are still ringing from last night. As a friend said to me " nothing like a bit of prog rock to lift your spirits!" I think I may have lost a pound or so through dehydration boy, was it hot.

I wore my red leather jacket for the first time in ages and it's a bit on the big side now

* wonders about having it altered when she gets to target (how about THAT for optimism!

Prog rock :D cool! Was it a gig?
I used to love jumping about at gigs and would sweat so much I called it exercise :p

Yes Tetris it was The Darkness.
smiley-rocker.gif

Ooh! Fun! :D I bet they put on a great show.

They were excellent. Justin is such a showman! I've seen them 4 times now and each time they've put on a great show.

Thanks hells.

I'm chickening out of wi tonight as it's my nephew's birthday and there is way too much else going on atm.

New start tomorrow. Honest.

I am! Lol

Restarted my MFP profile (invited you and hells to be friends (we're all 12 again lol))

Done a HUGE Tesco shop with lots of lovely fruit and veg and SW type stuff.

Nice SW brekkie and about to go on the Wii and face the music.

*gulp

WiiFitAddict said:
I am! Lol

Restarted my MFP profile (invited you and hells to be friends (we're all 12 again lol))

Done a HUGE Tesco shop with lots of lovely fruit and veg and SW type stuff.

Nice SW brekkie and about to go on the Wii and face the music.

*gulp

Ooh I thought it might be you, my new friend :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What sort of music did the Wii show? :p

Hope you're having a nice weekend Wii, sounds like you're a busy bunny!
x

Thanks Tetris - the Wii played some encouraging music

* tries not to think about the fact that she is still heavier than on Jan 1st this year :sigh:

I'm feeling more optimistic after getting back on track with exercising again, I always feel fitter even if the weight loss is more in fits and starts when I do more exercise - overall I do better.

I'm hoping wi this evening will show me I am definitely heading the right way again.

After successfully fending off a sore throat over the weekend I appear to have woken with a streaming cold this morning - the joys of teaching children!

I'm also a mass of aches and pains after working out, walking back from school AND playing badminton for a solid two hours last night. There were 12 of us on three courts so there was no chance of a sit out.

Oddly, despite these factors I still feel good in myself today. I'm determined to go to class this evening and get an official weigh in, stay for the meeting and get properly back onto the healthy eating plan.

Thanks Seacrest and hells :)

You did hells but at wi last night I had actually lost 3lbs! :happy036:

I really needed that to inspire me further so very pleased.

Yesterday I did 40 minutes of Wiifit and walked to and from school. I'm hoping to do more than that today.

Tetris I failed to win the Exerbeat I was bidding for on ebay but the good news is that Amazon emailed me today to say they had some in stock so I immediately ordered one!:D

* realises she still hasn't attempted the 30day shred yet but decides she's working up to it...:whacky068:

:D

Okay I'm an idiot but also new to mfp - I've accidentally added my breakfast twice - is there a way of editing my entry or do I have to go and eat another sachet of oatsosimple...?:eek:

Back