WiiFit's Weight Loss Diary

I've had Strepsils....whisky and honey... you name it.

Still feeling lousy although have slightly more voice. Broken out into a streaming cold now.

On a better note, just been out and bought a Wii Mini. I know it's basic but think it provides all I need. It's my fave colour too.:D

What is the difference with the wii.mini?? Surely you can still play all games and use the wii fit board- just takes up less space?? What colour? :D

I just completed the Exerbeat world map today! Hadnt touched it in a month and it had me panting after 5 mins! Let me know how you get on with it - hope you love it!! X

Just noticed typo on post the other day- was meant to be *GREAT teacher, not freat :S lol

Lol @ Tetris "freat"

The Wii Mini is a basic Wii console. It's red. The main difference is there is no Internet connection which doesn't bother me. It's compatible with all the Wii games etc.

Didn't get up until 4 today. Still feeling awful. Very husky voice, throat still sore and horribly raspy chesty cough.

No real appetite apart from half a pack of Cheddars and drunk about 4 gallons of tea today so far.

Catching up on tv I didn't see yesterday i.e Doctor Who, The Voice etc.

Happy Easter everyone.

Had no idea the Wii even used internet- ha! Cool that it's red :D nice.

Happy easter! x

Too poorly to go to SW meeting last night. I suspect I'd have at best sts but more likely gained as I have eaten so much rubbish the last couple of days - and not even been able to taste it properly!:cry:

WiiFitAddict said:
Too poorly to go to SW meeting last night. I suspect I'd have at best sts but more likely gained as I have eaten so much rubbish the last couple of days - and not even been able to taste it properly!:cry:

Oh no, how are you feeling now? You've had a run of bad luck health wise haven't you? I thought healthy food and exercise were supposed to keep you well but I've had 3 colds since Xmas!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feeling a lot better today thanks but still got a husky voice. Oh has it now and is being a real drama queen about it.

*drags sympathy out of the bag and goes to make him a Lemsip

I thought healthy food and exercise were supposed to keep you well but I've had 3 colds since Xmas!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was thinking that myself!

Okay so feeling a bit better today. Had a good walk for half an hour. Had eyebrows waxed and hair cut. Met #1 daughter for lunch and opted for grilled salmon and salad. *polishes halo

Had more glasses of wine than I planned to yesterday *sighs

Better day today. Eaten ok. Did an just over an hour on the Wii and then half an hour on Exerbeat which I enjoyed. Did housework all afternoon and will be playing badminton later this evening.

Cough gone, just a bit sniffly now. Can you believe it started a fortnight ago today? Just about to begin exercising although oh has taken to his bed so I'm up and down stairs like an up and down thing. Did you enjoy your trip? I've missed your humour on here.

Hi, hey, thanks! :) Glad you're feeling a little better. I stocked up on american medicines whilst I was over there - they really do seem to knock colds & coughs on the head well; who knows whats in them though..... Trip was good - went to Florida for work, but got some free time when I was there also. Successful work trip for sure, boss very happy with me - and I got free sunshine also, can't be bad!

So I'm exercising like a mad thing now. Trying to be really good re food. Pretty successfully so far. At weigh in last night I stayed the same but wasn't unduly surprised after the fortnight I had. Bit dispirited to find that when I nipped on the WiiFit after doing Exerbeat for 40 mins that it reckoned I was a pound heavier than I was at SW last night. Bearing in mind it usually weighs a pound under the SW scales. Gutted.

Anyway. I'm not going to be put off. I'm just about to take the dog for a brisk walk. :chores016:

Oooh I didn't think of that...

*clutches at straw offered by Seacrest

It's technically a diff set of scales so could be several pounds out compared to the old one. Only way to tell will be a few WIs on it straight after SW ones to see what the diff is each time and find a new formula!

P.s. Go you for all that exercise!! :D:eek:

Back