WiiFit's Weight Loss Diary

I've found it online. I've been before (last time about 14 years ago). I know what you mean Sea, about Austrian not being ranked top world cuisine but it is a really nice restaurant. I WILL make wise choices.

Thanks hells. I'm likely going to the docs in the morning.

I've found it online. I've been before (last time about 14 years ago). I know what you mean Sea, about Austrian not being ranked top world cuisine but it is a really nice restaurant. I WILL make wise choices.

Thanks hells. I'm likely going to the docs in the morning.

Is it called Franzls? I'm feeling guilty about being mean about Austrian cuisine. Bad Seacrest. Uncalled for....

Seacrest said:
Is it called Franzls? I'm feeling guilty about being mean about Austrian cuisine. Bad Seacrest. Uncalled for....

I have to say I have no idea what Austrian cuisine is, Swiss I think of cheese and chocolate, Belgium I think of beer and chocolate, there is a theme here...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Seacrest, yes it is. No problem!

Hells, it's very meat driven. Also most things seem to be in sauce. I think I'll probably go for the pepper stuffed with cous cous option.

Thanks Rachel. That's the great thing about this forum. I don't feel like I'm the only one experiencing ups and downs. Good for you getting back on track! Actually, on Jan 1st I was 5 1/2 lbs lighter than I am now - how screamworthy is that? Yes we WILL get there eventually. :)

Same here! I think in Feb I was about 4lbs lighter! I don't know what happened. At least we're following a plan and not eating crap all the time!! If I didn't stick to this I'd be the size of a house by now! Sorry to hear about your cyst, sounds painful! x

Thanks Rach.

Well the cyst seems to be going yuk so I will need to go to the docs on Monday. Teaching all day today so need to get my skates on now. Exercise is going to have to wait until this evening which will be interesting as I usually fit it in first thing.

Got a busy weekend this one but feeling focused re SW and (without sounding like an alkie again) chuffed I did my self imposed no alcohol Mon - Thur (despite oh trying to persuade me otherwise - why does he do that???)

Done my salad for lunchtime and lessons all prepped so once I get showered/dressed I'll be off.

It was yummy. I had gravlax (which strictly speaking is Swedish I think) and prawns to start followed by geschnetzeltes huhn ( yeah okay I caved and had chicken in a sauce lol) with red cabbage, spinach and potatoes and finished with a vanilla cheesecake with berries. I also drank the best part of a bottle of lovely red wine, had a fab evening and don't regret it at all. (Ask me again on Tuesday after weigh in ;))

We dined with two couple we hadn't seen for six months and they were pleasantly shocked by my appearance which was extremely gratifying.

The cyst seems less painful today so I'm going to have a late fitness test re a possible visit to the doctors in the morning. I don't want to take antibiotics unless I really have to.

Yes indeed. Good (ish) news this morning as the cyst seems to have calmed down again so I'm going to keep an eye on it and delay that visit to the GP. About to do some exercise but lurking about to watch Frank Turner perform on Breakfast TV.

Frank Turner is a folk/punk singer. He played at the opening ceremony of the Olympics last year. He's playing in Birmingham on Wednesday evening and I'm trying to persuade my daughter/s to go with me lol

frank-turner1.jpg

He's at the O2 Academy. I need to ring up tomorrow and check if there are tickets left. My younger daughter has declined but there's hope with #1 daughter. Aww thanks for saying you'd come Sea. (He is rather nice if a tad young for me lol)

Feeling quite positive tonight that wi tomorrow SHOULD be okay. Anything other than a sts will please me. (Apart from a gain, obviously) Had another strenuous session at badminton tonight. 12 of us on 3 courts so it was relentless but I feel so good afterwards. Certainly enjoyed my jacket potato, baked beans and Linda Mac sausages when I got home!

Back