WiiFit's Weight Loss Diary

Yes I think that's key - there's no way I could exercise so much if I didn't enjoy it. I think I've found a good balance of playing sport and exercising alone. Having said that, one of the couples I was out with last Saturday suggested I join their table tennis club on Friday nights...

Yes on reflection Frank Turner is the perfect age for me. After all, in my head I am still 23 :bunnydance:

Had quite a good week re food and exercising (apart from the Austrian meal last Saturday) so disappointed to get another sts. Hoping it will show up next week. *sigh

Thanks Seacrest. x

Seacrest said:
You know what I'm going to say... An STS is better than a gain...

However, more honestly, I'm sorry you didn't get the loss I think you deserved. I hate that. It has to show up next week for sure x

What she said... It's so unfair after a good week to sts, so just hope next week is a big loss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hells x

What IS the matter with me???

Oh was away overnight so youngest daughter and I were alone for dinner. Yesterday morning I said to her, "You can choose what we eat tonight" I then gave her various options - risotto, jacket potatoes, SW chips (she loves them) with Linda Mc sausages. I came in from school and she said "As it's just us, can we order in Chinese and watch a film together?"

Guess what we did?

Of course I made REALLY wise choices. Not. Where's Seacrest's iron will when I need it???

Added to the fact that I didn't exercise yesterday (apart from walking back from school) I feel totally bloated and lumpy and bleurgh this morning.

And it's raining.

And the dog wee'd on the kitchen floor.

Hmph.

Aw hun, one bad meal, just dont lose the plot and eat bad because of it!
Fess up, what did you have? ;)
Chinese really isnt as bad syns as taleaway pizza and such (unless you had crispy duck? Eek :p)
X

Tetris said:
Aw hun, one bad meal, just dont lose the plot and eat bad because of it!
Fess up, what did you have? ;)
Chinese really isnt as bad syns as taleaway pizza and such (unless you had crispy duck? Eek :p)
X

Agree that Chinese is the safest takeaway choice, it can't be that bad for one meal

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys, you always make me feel better. :) I sp'ose it's not the end of the world. I've eaten well today to make up for it (lemon chicken and egg fried rice, yuk sung and prawn crackers btw) so I'm hoping it won't sabotage my weigh in next Tuesday. I'm just so cross with myself for being so weak willed though!

I lost 1/2 lb.:confused:

Thanks guys, I was hoping for more but just have to keep at it. :sigh:

Thanks Seacrest. A lot going on atm so not here as much as I'd like and my head all over the place. x

Hi WiiFit - hope all is ok! xx

Back