will a calorie deficit always result in weight loss

haha i know, but it has been interesting... i just dont know what to do with the carb scenario... i think it would be better for my lifestyle to just calorie count and makes me feel better that the weight wont pile on by eating a sensible amount of calories each day... thing is for me is i love little weight watcher desserts! if i have them once or twice a week i feel satisfied and they're only 200 calories! (sorry about food talk) it would mean i wouldnt go on massive carb binges if i wasnt restricting them x

What do you do as a job ilovebiochem? do you know this info purely off the net or do you actually work with it?

I have done 800-1000cal a day diets before and feel sooo much more hungry than when I'm in ketosis, don't know if it's because I eat naughty food just in small portions or not lol. I have always lost a lot of weight to start with (a few stone in a few months) i just find it isn't sustainable! I also get very shaky, dizzy and weak which I don't get whilst in ketosis. Don't know why!
Hmm slightly off topic there and a bit of a ramble for no reason. Sorry lol x

Back