Will anything bad happen to me?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Alphamare, 30 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Alphamare

Alphamare Member

My BMI is over 40.

I was not asked to go to my GP and although my blue book says ss+ i am on ss as the councellor didnt say anything bar the three shakes/soups??

is this bad? if so why? can i stay on ss?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Nothing bad can happen to you dont worry about it, the same happened to me my bmi was over 40 and i started on SS my book says 810, I know they should have a letter from your GP its not your fault your CDC hasnt carried it out, if you want your CDC to carry out the correct proceedures you should speak to them. Although im no expert but im sure someone will be along soon to give you some advice on what to do next. Im sure it will be sorted soon, and once again dont worry,

4. Alphamare

Alphamare Member

Thanks Lin thats comforting to know. im not too fussed about the having to go to the docs as last time i went for help he just told me to loose weight. helpful bugger :D

Am in good health otherwise though

5. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    If you feel ok then its your decission at the end of the day, if you feel you want to carry on as it is go for it good luck keep posting and let us know how your getting on.

6. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,
    My BMI was 40 and i didn't go to the doctors either.
    I have 3 shakes and I'm fine I think its just a standard guide line, but I am sure you will be fine..
    Good luck x

7. kirst

kirst Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi my bmi is over 35 and for my height they said i should be on 4 sachets but i only do 3 ul b fine good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.