Will anything bad happen to me?

Alphamare

My BMI is over 40.

I was not asked to go to my GP and although my blue book says ss+ i am on ss as the councellor didnt say anything bar the three shakes/soups??

is this bad? if so why? can i stay on ss?

Nothing bad can happen to you dont worry about it, the same happened to me my bmi was over 40 and i started on SS my book says 810, I know they should have a letter from your GP its not your fault your CDC hasnt carried it out, if you want your CDC to carry out the correct proceedures you should speak to them. Although im no expert but im sure someone will be along soon to give you some advice on what to do next. Im sure it will be sorted soon, and once again dont worry,

Thanks Lin thats comforting to know. im not too fussed about the having to go to the docs as last time i went for help he just told me to loose weight. helpful bugger :D

Am in good health otherwise though

If you feel ok then its your decission at the end of the day, if you feel you want to carry on as it is go for it good luck keep posting and let us know how your getting on.

hi my bmi is over 35 and for my height they said i should be on 4 sachets but i only do 3 ul b fine good luck

Back