Will be back in the new year

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by sonkie, 24 November 2011 Social URL.

1. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Hi guys, i will be back in the new year, hernia giving me too much grief now so have decided I will be doing a sponsored slim for a group im in on facebook.......they are called helping hands against abuse, they are a support group for people who have been through all sorts of abuse..........and are trying to get charity status.....they have all there committee members sorted now need to get £5000 in the bank.......and are over half way there.

Think this will be a bigger incentive to crack on with it....and as I have done lipotrim before I know what to expect.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge +
    Hi Sonkie....let us know when you are back on line and we can compare 3 year olds!!! I am on the slim and save forum. You can buy on line so makes life easier for me as I am still working full time. Best of luck with restart.....
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.