Total Solution Will chicken knock me out of ketosis

Catherine_UK

I've been perfect for almost 2 weeks but I'm on a night shift tonight ad my body was craving food on way into work and started to feel sick to the stomach at the thought of Drinking a shake when I got to work so I stopped at asda and bought some plain hot roasted chicken legs from the food to go counter and ate all 4!!!! would this have knocked me out of Ketosis?

Thanks
Catherine

It shouldn't do Catherine, the only thing might have an effect is the skin because they may have coated it in a kind of glucose syrup to make it look golden...don't worry about it sometimes we need a bit of extra oomph to keep going. Just get back on track now and stay off the scales for a couple of days. The important thing is to get back on the exante horse asap otherwise you will think it's all over and give up and that is when the problem starts!! I am trying to hang in as long as possible until xmas week and then take a week off. :)

Chicken itself shouldn't knock you out, but careful about the amount u eat... and try not to make it a regular thing. Makes it harder to get on track.

Beware of the ready roasted chicken in supermarkets as they usually have a sugar solution marinade on the skin, which will knock you out.

Spots xx

Thanks for the replys guys, it will definitly not be a regular thing but so glad I did it as everyone at work tonight got an indian takeaway and I dontl think i would have been able to resist had I not had the chicken, back on track and eating some soup for dinner now

Back