Attack Will dukan still work if...

waterford

feeling really nauseous today and yesterday afternoon and struggling to eat anything.

I am on day 3 of attack and just wondering will dukan still work if I dont eat much. Struggling to keep going at the moment,

If you are feeling nauseous don't force yourself to eat.

I would move into Cruise - if the nausea is indeed "attack flu" it would suggest that the diet is already working, and you can move on to a more palatable stage, in which the nausea will quickly pass.

(And if the nausea is a stomach bug it can't do any harm either)

If you are feeling nauseous don't force yourself to eat.

I would move into Cruise - if the nausea is indeed "attack flu" it would suggest that the diet is already working, and you can move on to a more palatable stage, in which the nausea will quickly pass.

(And if the nausea is a stomach bug it can't do any harm either)

thank u so much for that,

And keep drinking lots of water! I remember reading somewhere that if you're feeling nauseous, it might be to do with stored up toxins being released and you need to clear them out.

I'm feeling exactly the same :sigh:
Been nauseous all of my third day during attack, although I have also vomited once :jelous:
Having only been 3 days there's been no weightloss, so difficult to get momentum to continue

I'm feeling exactly the same :sigh:
Been nauseous all of my third day during attack, although I have also vomited once :jelous:
Having only been 3 days there's been no weightloss, so difficult to get momentum to continue

How many days of attack did you have planned?

If you feel nauseous then attack has already done its job and you can start cruise - which will make you feel loads better.

Back