Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Will I always have four boobs?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Uphillstruggle, 24 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Uphillstruggle

Uphillstruggle Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.39%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sorry about the title, but it's how I feel!
    Doing really well on L and loving it still after 6 weeks. I've lost a total of 30lbs, including what I'd lost pre-LL. I'm now just over 12 stone - lightest I've pretty much EVER been (well all my adult life anyway).
    THe thing is that I bought a size 14 pair of jeans yesterday (AMAZING - I actually cried!) but my top half is still very large. Mainly this is due to what I call my second pair of boobs. Hard to describe but it is where my baby bump was and where a spare tyre should be - I have what look like an extra pair! My main boobs are very large (34H, down from 38JJ) and I think it may be the weight of them that has left these other 'boobs' underneath. When I was pregnant, my lower belly/abdomen didn't stretch at all, all my stretchmarks and growth were directly under my chest.
    Anyway, I'm waffling! My question is, will they ever go? If I get to target (9st10lbs) will I still have these extra boobs to contend with? They make it impossible to wear anything that is fitted, clingly or even A-line (makes me look 8 months pregnant).
    I'm really not worried about the stretchmarks or saggy skin as I never intend to go naked in front of anyone other than my husband, but these extra 'lumps' and 'humps' will really bother me I think.

Thanks,
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pokerstar

pokerstar Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Oh hun, i hope not!

Surely, at your target weight these will have gone. Maybe some toning exercise may help?? I don't know really, someone will come along soon that can offer more i'm sure.

4. Goombagirl

Goombagirl Full Member

I had similar thoughts not so long ago but they've almost gone now - need to do some more exercise to sort them out properly however! I'm also hoping my skin will tighten up a bit which should improve matters. I gather it takes a few months for the skin to catch up with the weight loss. As I never intend to bare my midriff I'm OK now - I'm sure you'll find things improve as the weight drops off.

5. supermum

supermum Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    You know what I think they will go. It is so amazing how your body changes each week. I still have a BIG tummy but even though ithas gone down a lot it is still there however even though I have lost all of my weight now and am on managment my body is still changing !

People are telling me that I am wasting away ( I truly am not!) but I think it is all catching up with the numbe rof pounds I have lost. I put on a size 12 trousers today - they fit last week but today they are loose !

Why not seek out a class and ask the trainer to give you some toning exercises that will help.

Sorry to waffle !!!!

6. supermum

supermum Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    You know what I think they will go. It is so amazing how your body changes each week. I still have a BIG tummy but even though ithas gone down a lot it is still there however even though I have lost all of my weight now and am on managment my body is still changing !

People are telling me that I am wasting away ( I truly am not!) but I think it is all catching up with the numbe rof pounds I have lost. I put on a size 12 trousers today - they fit last week but today they are loose !

Why not seek out a class and ask the trainer to give you some toning exercises that will help.

Sorry to waffle !!!!

7. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

I agree, I think they'll go too. They will change as your body tones, they're probably the part that's holding the last of your fat - I'm sure you'll see a big difference.

Cath

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.