Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

Thankyou Cate :)

Film was pants and cost a tenner even now in ASDA! Going to whack it on ebay and sure someone will buy it!

Mousse is just mousse mix that Exante used to sell, which is actually just beef gelatin! I tried it for the first time tonight with a forest fruits shake that i split with my son and I personally found it rather yak and turfed it in the bin! I will stick to muffins and hot drinks with my shake mixes from now!

Son seems to quite enjoy it though - you need to add less water to shakes though. 1 large teaspoon gelatin mixed with shake powder (or i find it goes lumpy) then 150mls water and shake what yo momma gave ya! Lol. 20 mins in fridge and its sorted :)

It is rather jellified though - only bubbles are from jigging it in my shaker like mad woman!

Apologies for not catching up with everyone today.... Phone kept ringing with peeps wanting to know about first day! will catch up tomorrow after what i can only pray is a more exciting 2nd day! X

You never know Sarah. It may get better once you have been there for a while and know the job more. Don't like the sound of that mousse but a good idea for your son to add a little extra to his day if he is still a youngster.

Tim's response to trying the diet was exactly what I expected but I won't post on here cos I'll get banned lol.

Hope the week gets more interesting for you at work x

Thankyou Cate :)

Film was pants and cost a tenner even now in ASDA! Going to whack it on ebay and sure someone will buy it!

Mousse is just mousse mix that Exante used to sell, which is actually just beef gelatin! I tried it for the first time tonight with a forest fruits shake that i split with my son and I personally found it rather yak and turfed it in the bin! I will stick to muffins and hot drinks with my shake mixes from now!

Son seems to quite enjoy it though - you need to add less water to shakes though. 1 large teaspoon gelatin mixed with shake powder (or i find it goes lumpy) then 150mls water and shake what yo momma gave ya! Lol. 20 mins in fridge and its sorted :)

It is rather jellified though - only bubbles are from jigging it in my shaker like mad woman!

Hmmmmm, think I'll pass but thanks for going to the trouble of telling me your method. Don't think though that it'll be any improvement on what I've tried already and, like you, that ended up in the bin.:yuk:

Do tit? Not done that before!! Lol

I am up for holding hands on Exante journey though - hotel I am off to is all inclusive so i need to lose as much as possible beforehand to make sure i have a chance of fitting in the plane seat on the way home!! Lol x

Lol!

Sorry i have been quiet peoples....

Life took over :-/ yesterday wasn't good and i succumbed to bad stuffs :-( Between that and a complete lack of 'toilet' for about a week my belly feels horrible today and i dread to think what the scales would say! have had senokot max yesterday and movicol the day before but NOTHING has happened! hurts :-(

Anyway i refuse to get on the scales until i am more empty.

However i am back TS today :)

Am having a chat with my new boss this morning. I CANNOT do that job as it stands - it is SO monotonously boring! some would say i am mental as the money is very good for doing what is easy work, but i just cannot be bored - its doing my head in after just three days!! I need mental stimulation and to be busy!!!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday, Sarah. Picked up from another thread (Susie's I think) that KFC might have been involved. Hope you manage to get something sorted out with your boss to make the new job more stimulating and that today's going better for you.

It must be so hard to resist eating if you're bored at work as, let's face it, we often eat just because we're bored and want to alleviate that feeling. Breaking that habit is a tough one. Keep going.

Nothing worse than a boring job looking at the clock all day. Will your boss be able to give you something different to do ?

KFC is very tasty but also bad so no more please. Up the movocol Sarah or try some lactulose if no luck, sugar free. Perhaps you need more fluids ??

Hope today is a better one for you xx

How's today been Sarah? Isn't it funny how work affects us when we're on a diet - we eat excessively when we're bored and unstimulated and we eat excessively when we're stressed, so when don't we eat excessively!?! This is sooooooo hard! Hope you managed to stay TS today. I didn't but will be doing tomorrow. Also hope the job improves. Mine is stressful but I must admit I'm always busy and it's far from boring!

Hi Sarah. How's it going? It really helps to stay on here!

Hope your weekend is going well Sarah x

Hi Sarah. How are you doing? Get back on here please and give us an update!

Hi Sarah, hope things are well with you xx

Back