Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

I can drive as ts not far at all from where I work now :)

That's good, you won't have to spend more on travel expenses.

Apparently I'm getting a 1% pay rise lol. If I could find the person responsible I would tell them they could keep it & stick it well & truly up their back passage:whistle:

Enjoy your wine tonight, its not everyday you get a new job xx

Great news about your new job Sarah, What will you be doing?
Susie, my sentiment exactly about the 1% public sector pay award!

Where i work at the moment would kill for 1% lol. They haven't had a payrise there in 7 years! Lol

Sarah that's fabulous, am made up for you, hope you enjoyed your celebration xx

Congratulations honeybun!!!

All the more reason to turn up at your new place as a svelte lil fox!

Have a nice day :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Very big congratulations xx

Morning Sarah. How you feeling today.xx

Morning lovely ladies, I am good thanks although svelte fox will take more than the four weeks notice I have to work in my current role! lol

Susie, I am beaming like a beacon still! However I must dash and will catch up on here when I get back this afternoon. Don't really know why I logged in when I did to be honest as not enough time! Silly Sarah! x

Well I habe just been for another interview that I already had planned in and have to say that should I get offered this one that I won't know what to do for the best as I want them both! lol Anyway I have been mostly good today although when I came in from interview I instinctively ate some cold chinese from last night without even thinking about what I was doing!!

So once again day 1 starts properly tomorrow although I have every intention of being good apart from the bad stuff I had managed to munch before realising what I was doing!!

Anyhoooo I am off to catch up now :)

You are doing great on the job front!!

Now get back on that wagon so you can look super slim for your first day in your new job (whichever one it may be) :)

It will take me more than 4 weeks to look that slim but I am gonna give it a go!! :D

Oh Sarah in a way I hope you don't get offered the one you went for today, oh the decisions! Don't think I could handle the stress of that :eek:

Naughty Chinese food being there - stay away from the leftovers :) xx

I am feeding my son the remainder for his tea! lol ;)

As for the job, its less money, BUT the average bonus means its actually MORE money.... but then you can't rely on bonus.... arrrgggh! Decisions, decisions!! I am jumping the gun though as I won't know until start of next week! Gives me lots of time to think about it though :)

Not often we get spoilt for choice on the job front. At least you can mull it over at the weekend & weigh up the pro's & con's.

Hope that Chinese has all gone now xx

Day 1 tomorrow Sarah :)
You could be a good stone and a half down in 4 weeks ;), as you will have a first week loss again after the last few days off plan :)

I'm seconding Marge's post - come and join the TS wagon ;) xx

Chinese remains all in sons belly!

And i am back on that wagon with a vengeance peeps!! I need to lose to look better and feel better in myself come new job starting day!! :-D

Good stuff :D

Back