Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

Have a nice day Mrs. Good luck TSing! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Hope you have a brilliant TS day today!

Glad to here it Sarah, have a great day xx

Thank you ladies - I am indeed back on the wagon today and water is flowing freely and only a bar so far has passed my lips :) Will catch up properly on here when I can x

Fabulous :)

However the rumblings in my tum however are not so fabulous!! I'm not hungry, just have an exceptionally noisy belly!!

I guess they're a good sign!

Not sure my neighbours would agree - they probably think there is an earthquake starting!!

Good girl! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Morning Sarah. Hope you stay strong in the sunshine today. Picture yourself arriving looking slim on the first day of your new job! What is the job - are you in sales?

Hope the belly noises didn't keep you awake all night! Have you handed in your resignation yet or are you waiting for your confirmation letter? xx

It wasn't just the noises that kept me awake, I had tummy ache from hell and I have never farted so much in my life!! lol Sorry to be graphic, but its true!!

Anyway, thank you for all the good wishes - I am in sales, and I am waiting til I hear about the other job I went for on Friday until I had my notice, as I have not decided yet to whether to work my notice or to ask to leave straight away as it would be better for me if I do that, but only if I take the first job I have been offered (long n complicated, but I can't afford to if I take the other one).

Anyhow, determined Sarah is back and I had a good first TS day yesterday, and I have remembered to do my daily weigh today - have decided to do this to keep me on track, although I am not going to put too much store by it, my WI day is still Monday, although I am not holding out too much hope for this monday! lol

Will catch up with you all when I can, got lots to do today! x

Good luck getting back on it, you can do this! x

Hi Sarah. Well done for getting back on track. The weight will be dropping off!

Oh, good luck for WI - the official one ;)- tomorrow :D

Do you know which job you'll go for if you get offered the second one?

Glad you've had a good day today xx

Hope today has gone ok Sarah & no headache to contend with. xx

Hope today has gone ok Sarah & no headache to contend with. xx

Susie I had a stinking headache yesterday which I was sure my ketosis kicking in nice n quick again, but my ketastick this morning informed me otherwise :( Hey ho, it'll come when its ready!

Do you know which job you'll go for if you get offered the second one?

Glad you've had a good day today xx

Katie.... tbh I don't - I really want them both!! If I haven't heard from the agency about the second one by lunch I will be ringing them! lol

Oh, good luck for WI - the official one ;)- tomorrow :D
Its not bad news Marge - will stick it all at the bottom of this post :)

Hi Sarah. Well done for getting back on track. The weight will be dropping off!
Thank you Lynne, I really hope it does drop off, I could do with a boost!

Good luck getting back on it, you can do this! x
Thank you MM, I am with it mentally now and this fat is GOING!!

Anyway peeps, the result of my daily weigh in is that I have lost half a pound since yesterday which I am very happy with!
Weekly weigh in -from restarting PROPERLY on 15th March I have gone from 19st 1.4lbs to 18st 13.2lbs so I am good with 2lbs off all considered :D

Back