Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

Just so y'all know, I didn't get the other job, they thought I was too 'senior' for the role - but hey ho, I have another one to go at still so I am still a happy girlie! :)

p.s.when I say senior, I don't mean in age! lol

1489197_275542515947572_723438209_n.jpg

Well done on the weight loss :)

I'm glad you didn't get the second one - would have been awful to have to choose and you might always wonder should you have taken the other one :D xx

Thats a good point Katie - i wasn't really thinking of it that way!

I may start going out for my lunch when i start work there so that they don't know i'm fighting the fat fight! Lol

Great that you loss overall Sarah. How's the head today.

When are you going to give your notice in. Will they be shocked or do they know you have been looking else where xx

Thats a good point Katie - i wasn't really thinking of it that way!

I may start going out for my lunch when i start work there so that they don't know i'm fighting the fat fight! Lol

I'm lucky in that I'm a 10 min walk from the city centre or a 2 min walk from a gorgeous park so that either way when I go out at lunch I get a good walk.

Where my new job is, is the middle of Birchwood so i have a shopping centre, Birchwood park or Risley Moss not far away to go are so should be good - although the shopping centre may cost me a fortune if i go more than once a week!! several 'cheap' shops in there too! :-/

Well I just got the shock of my life on my daily weigh in! I just hope its right, but its more likely water fluctuation!! lol

Well I just got the shock of my life on my daily weigh in! I just hope its right, but its more likely water fluctuation!! lol

Lol you can't leave us in suspense like that! I don't do patience :D xx

2lb off for yesterday is a good loss :)
Can I still say well done from todays fluctuations ?;)

Marge I will always accept congratulations even if it does go back on tomorrow in water retention! lol

Ladies, the daily losses are in my signature :)

Question though.... is it just me? I got a mixed box from Exante last week and my bars had 2015 date on. Yesterday I had delivered a box of 50 of self same bars - and the date on those is Aug this year? Granted, they will be long gone by then, but the stock rotation at Exante seems to be poo!!

Marge I will always accept congratulations even if it does go back on tomorrow in water retention! lol

Ladies, the daily losses are in my signature :)

Question though.... is it just me? I got a mixed box from Exante last week and my bars had 2015 date on. Yesterday I had delivered a box of 50 of self same bars - and the date on those is Aug this year? Granted, they will be long gone by then, but the stock rotation at Exante seems to be poo!!

Ok. This is bizarre. The loss WAS on my signature but seems to have disappeared?!?!?! Otherwise how did Marge see it?!

Ok now its there again.... ODD.

Ok now its there again.... ODD.

That's weird it disappearing like that.

Well done Sarah, the weights coming down brilliantly, 4lb in 3 days !! :D

Mine is even more amazing.

STS
STS
STS
STS
LOL XX

Today has been a GOOD day :)

I went into our office and saw a few folks I haven't seen before dieting and they ALL commented that my face looks slimmer :D although they weren't quite as nice when they found out I was there to resign! lol

Felt blummin lovely emptying my desk out :bliss:

Today has been a GOOD day :)

I went into our office and saw a few folks I haven't seen before dieting and they ALL commented that my face looks slimmer :D although they weren't quite as nice when they found out I was there to resign! lol

Felt blummin lovely emptying my desk out :bliss:

Very well done for the compliments, well deserved they are too xx

Wow did you resign with immediate effect? When do you start the new job?

You're definitely on a high at the moment Sarah - a new job and a new noticeably slimmer Sarah. Well done!

Sounds like you left straight away. I'd love to do that to some of our management when my time to retire comes x

Back