Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

Nice one Sarah!

Exciting times fir you :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

I think their stock rotation isnt the best either.
But as you say, they will be gone by then and you will be skinny and gorjuss bt then:D
Enjoy your day :)

Thank you ladies :) I have told them that I do not want to work my notice and as they deserve a bit of a two finger wave off the way they have behaved of late! My direct boss completely understood that and was fine with me - from his tone think he is as peed off with the place as anybody!

I do not know my OFFICIAL leaving date yet, waiting for them to confirm so I can sort starting at new place. New place have said start 7th April but if I can start any earlier then to let them now and they will be glad to have me :D Just want to make sure the dates don't cross (unlikely as I think current job is going to say end of the month) as it has tax implications I believe.....

Anyway back to shrinking Sarah :bliss: something very strange is going on with me! I am testing every morning (and occasionally evening too!) and I am still not in ketosis! It has happened really quite quickly before?! However I am not complaining, as I have lost more when I have stood on the scales today which is not what I expected! I fully expected to see yesterdays loss back on in water! lol Anyhow I am a few ounces off having lost 2lb again this morning! This is mental!

I am as giddy as a giddy thing on a giddy day! I was really hoping to see 17's on the scales before I started my new job but I can't see that being TOO much of an issue if this continues! Watch it stop completely now I have said that!! lol

Excellent on both fronts Sarah. What ever you are doing is working. That 17s is well within reach for new job start. :) X

Ha found you. i was looking for your dairy since Friday. I will be honest to you I didn't get time to catchup with your diary properly. I will do it tomorrow. Good luck for your weighing day. I am sure we will get some good results tomorrow.

I am hoping 17's will be in reach but my start date had been brought forward by a week to 31st now, so I will have to go some!! :eek:

Thanks for the subscribe Harry! :)

Just popping in to subscribe :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

17s will be urs hun! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Thanks Twinkle :)

TH - I really do hope so! I'm trying my bestest! Lol

Thank you ladies :) I have told them that I do not want to work my notice and as they deserve a bit of a two finger wave off the way they have behaved of late! My direct boss completely understood that and was fine with me - from his tone think he is as peed off with the place as anybody!

I do not know my OFFICIAL leaving date yet, waiting for them to confirm so I can sort starting at new place. New place have said start 7th April but if I can start any earlier then to let them now and they will be glad to have me :D Just want to make sure the dates don't cross (unlikely as I think current job is going to say end of the month) as it has tax implications I believe.....

Anyway back to shrinking Sarah :bliss: something very strange is going on with me! I am testing every morning (and occasionally evening too!) and I am still not in ketosis! It has happened really quite quickly before?! However I am not complaining, as I have lost more when I have stood on the scales today which is not what I expected! I fully expected to see yesterdays loss back on in water! lol Anyhow I am a few ounces off having lost 2lb again this morning! This is mental!

I am as giddy as a giddy thing on a giddy day! I was really hoping to see 17's on the scales before I started my new job but I can't see that being TOO much of an issue if this continues! Watch it stop completely now I have said that!! lol

Don't worry re the ketosis, am sure you will be in it just might be dodgy sticks - when I was 9 weeks pregnant with my youngest (& didn't know I was) I had pregnancy tests at the doctors and the hospital and they both showed as negative but pregnant I was :) xx

You are not the first person I have heard that from about pregnancy tests! Scary! However I KNOW I'm not pregnant at least so its a start lol (not unless I've unknowingly sat on his wet patch!!! Lol) . Maybe my wee has gone off!? Lol

Sorry just realised that may have sounded gross! Its just my sick sense of humour! Sowwy!

Hope u have a good day and ur ketostix turns pink! X

Its still not pink!! Ho-hum, even more oddly weight has dropped off the last coupla days but this morning I weighed EXACTLY the same as yesterday! Its very strange! Not complaining though as had a good loss so far this week! :)

Hope you are all well and enjoying Thursday!

Oh my.... facebook selfie alert!

As promised a pic of my mate Sav - this has to be the best cancer awareness selfie posted on facebook EVER!

He is in reality a well known stripper in the North West- even appeared in Corrie lol But you gotta have some balls (which I am sure that MANY people can vouch he has!) in order to take the mick outta yourself in the public domain!!

10003302_10152718807487907_1404852419_n.jpg

For anyone interested you can find him as Toni Storm and he normally looks more like this.....!
(he insisted I put this bit on!) lol

1796585_10152681861202907_82608661_n.jpg

OMG you should have put that alert on an earlier post cos that photo made me jump its so in your face LOL. :faint2:

Hope he gets a lot of people donating cos its brilliant ha ha.x

Is that you in the learner tiara ? xx

Oh no thats not me lol That pic was taken off his facebook too lol
My pic is on my Minimins profile, although it is a blonde curly me, I am currently a deep red colour and mostly its straight :) I haven't done a cancer selfie though, donated instead as its really not me lol

Sav has had a lot of attention though so it shoulda raised some cash :)

Fingers crossed for a drop tomorrow as just one more pound gets me to one and a half stones off!!

There is something nice about a round figure - unless its MY round figure cause thats too round hence I am here!! Lol

Love the photo :D

I'm keeping everything crossed that that dastardly pound disappears for you xx

The second pic is definitely better than the first though....! Lol

Back