Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

Hope the scales say what you want tomorrow Sarah. So true about the milestones x

So do I Susie! I won't be weighing til my clan are out the way (after 8) but I am praying the scales make me smile! If not then ho-hum, it'll come.... but I am getting antsy waiting! Just NEED to see it to think i have any chance of 17's by 31st!

Erm it's gone 8....I'm waiting (tapping crossed fingers) :fingerscrossed: xx

Oops.... I didn't mean i do it right then lol. Gimme 5ish mins!

Erm it's gone 8....I'm waiting (tapping crossed fingers) :fingerscrossed: xx
I

Well this IS odd Katie. I have stayed EXACTLY the same again Katie! I am not overly complaining at that, I have already lost a reasonable chunk since restarting properly, what I find odd is that I am the exact same to the same fraction of a pound even! Yes, even the ounces are the same!! :eek:

Gonna make my son stand on them when he gets in to make sure they aren't just giving the same blummin reading for everyone! lol

I

Well this IS odd Katie. I have stayed EXACTLY the same again Katie! I am not overly complaining at that, I have already lost a reasonable chunk since restarting properly, what I find odd is that I am the exact same to the same fraction of a pound even! Yes, even the ounces are the same!! :eek:

Gonna make my son stand on them when he gets in to make sure they aren't just giving the same blummin reading for everyone! lol

Its a bl00dy pain when the scales do that, drives you mad - however at least you know that they are going to go down xx

Its a bl00dy pain when the scales do that, drives you mad - however at least you know that they are going to go down xx

There is something up with my scales I am sure of it - either that or my body is being EXTREMELY efficient!! Without going into too much detail I have emptied my gut this morning but have also eaten a cereal bar and had a coupla coffees, but I still weigh exactly the same to the ounce!!!! How?!?! Its either a massive conincidence, or my scales are pooped, or my body is very efficient in getting rid of the exact amount it takes in! I somehow can't believe the latter though.... A truly effficient body wouldn't have got to this size in the first place! lol

Oh, I've got no answers to what the scales are up to Sarah. Bit of a bummer cos if the scales had moved just a tad after you had your breakfast it would show they were working.

Have you tried moving them to a different part of the room to see if that makes a difference. That's what I usually do if they show an up instead of a down. Sad I know LOL xx

Oh, I've got no answers to what the scales are up to Sarah. Bit of a bummer cos if the scales had moved just a tad after you had your breakfast it would show they were working.

Have you tried moving them to a different part of the room to see if that makes a difference. That's what I usually do if they show an up instead of a down. Sad I know LOL xx

lol I already tried the moving thing! I always weigh in the same spot in the kitchen as I know it can fluctuate, but even moving them about did nothing! Am tempted to go glug a litre of water as fast as I can to see what happens as that HAS to weigh more than an ounce! lol

Carry something heavy then get on the scales LOL. Thats got to work xx

Are they working ? xx

Right I have just weighed myself..... still exactly the same.
banghead.gif

Weighed myself holding several big heavy pans (was in the kitchen) and weighed more so they seem to be working! :479:

Must just be some crazy fluke! :cool:

Ha ha, hope your neighbours couldn't see you through the window. They would have thought you was going a bit potty LOL xx

Ha ha, hope your neighbours couldn't see you through the window. They would have thought you was going a bit potty LOL xx

Nnoooo they were pans not pots!! ;)

It can be no worse than the parcelforce man seeing me bopping to music the tv this morning!! lmao

Ha ha, I know the feeling. I've been knon to dance with the dog then my son comes in the side gate with a mate & boy do I feel silly. x

Could be worse, my mate was stood in her knickers and bra (husband was out with mates) ironing her outfit for the night when her husband and all his mates burst in! She hadn't heard his car as they had all walked back from the pub as had a few!!

Still amazed she didn't hear them coming, men are rarely quiet!!

Could be worse, my mate was stood in her knickers and bra (husband was out with mates) ironing her outfit for the night when her husband and all his mates burst in! She hadn't heard his car as they had all walked back from the pub as had a few!!

Ooops :eek: x

Oh no! Can't imagine much worse than that xx

Back