Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

Have been hungry all day today :-(
Have held out til the last couple of hours, but I have had 3.5 packs so far. Bit of grated cheese on top of my chilli pack and finished my husbands last ten oven chips - with mayo :-( Not great, but could be a lot worse.

Catch up tomorrow when i can x

Well done for not giving in to it xx

Well done for not giving in to it xx

Katie I think i was finishing typing when you replied.... I had to edit as managed to send from my phone before had finished posting :-/

Katie I think i was finishing typing when you replied.... I had to edit as managed to send from my phone before had finished posting :-/

Ahh right, oops :) xx

Add some ham to that list.... About 180calories and 1gram of carbs.

Coulda been a lot worse believe me! Going to bed now!

Could have been a whole lot worse.

Have a good day tomorrow x

Hope you have a good day mrs :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

New day today Sarah, let yesterday go and start afresh xx

Morning all, will catch up in a bit, but yes, new day today :)

Funny thing is I ate bits last night, but this morning the scales have finally moved!! Granted, only 2 OUNCES down lol, but at least they moved!! Ha-ha!

Lol but just because the scales went down doesn't mean you can do the same tonight....though wouldn't it be fab if that was how it worked :D

Have a great day honey xx

Hi Sarah. Here's to a brilliant day today!

Lol but just because the scales went down doesn't mean you can do the same tonight....though wouldn't it be fab if that was how it worked :D

Have a great day honey xx

I was meaning at least i am not stuck at that exact same weight anymore - but yes it would be fab if eating made us lose! I'd look like a shrink wrapped skeleton! ;-) x

Hi Sarah. Here's to a brilliant day today!

Lynne today is going to vengeance better come what may! I am still hungry today - its like the hungry monster that packed up and left me, has come back but this time with his hungry brother in tow as well! I'm Hank Marvin!

Have already had 1.5 packs today and have promised myself the worst i will do is an extra meal pack - but only if I HAVE to!!

Have a good day today :)

....draw a line under last night, and stay strong :D

Thanks Darcy - I intend to, have just said that if I get so hungry today that my familys life is at risk (lol) the worst i will do is have another pack :) x

I was meaning at least i am not stuck at that exact same weight anymore - but yes it would be fab if eating made us lose! I'd look like a shrink wrapped skeleton! ;-) x

:) I knew what you meant and it's great that the scales moved for you.....I went from the thought that it'd be fab if I could have a piece of steak and 1 (or 2) bottles of wine tonight and the scales would go down....in fact forget the steak and just let me at the wine :D :D :D xx

Get yourself back into ketosis hun and then hopefully the hunger monsters will do one!!

Its strange, i can handle hunger but its when those munchie monsters get in my head telling me to eat that i struggle the most!!

Stay with it and you will get there xx

Hi Sarah, hope you are winning the battle. Have the extra pack if you need to, better than the alternative x

Hey! Finally caught up with your diary! I'm literally in the same boat as you! Hope you keep on it and get some positive results! X

How are you doing Sarah?

Back