Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

Hey, sorry to hear that, I can imagine you feeling a bit lost right now, what with being so very busy, it's normal to feel like a bit of stability is going to go away for a while. Hope this week is going ok for you Exante wise, and good luck on the start of the new job.

Not really been too good in the end Bee - will start again when I start new job on Monday - more routine should make it easier :)

Has your OH been away for a while before. I'm sure things will fall into some kind of routine after a week or so.

Still try to calorie count cos at least that is a kind of routine in its self. x

Hi Susie, He has only been away for the odd few days here and there up until now to their head office in Austria and last year he went to Ohio for a week for product trials. This is South Africa though and its for 8 weeks..... Found out I also lose him to Austria for a week or maybe 2 in May! Going to be hard with just me looking after my son, and doing EVERYTHING in the house!

Anyway.... diet has kinda gone out the window, especially after the cheese butty I had this morning :( I am comforting myself with food and I know I am. I also know its wrong but I need to get my head a bit straighter before going for it again on Exante - although its my birthday on 6th so I am going to have opposition! Will do what I can. Been this big so long now that a little while longer won't hurt!

A lot going on at the moment. You will be fine managing while he is away. Having Skype will help a little but not the same as having your OH in the flesh I know.

I hope you are still going to come on here Sarah. Won't be the same without your input.

Diet wise try to be as good as possible with food choices. Think of it as a practise run for once you get to target. Which by the way you will do :) xx

Try and turn the missing your hubby around into a positive - when mine is away I try and enjoy it for what it is....I even tried to get him to go and help out in a plant in China a few months ago lol -- don't get me wrong I love him to bits but I also enjoy missing him :) xx

Hi Katie, Don't get me wrong there are elements of him not being here that I will certainly enjoy! I sleep badly when he is not here and just hope that is something I can get used to..... Two months is a long time!! As for China, funnily enough my husbands company have a place there too and they required help last year but he was having none of it when I tried to get him to go for a bit! Mad thing is I wanted him to go there, but I am not as keen on South Africa for some reason - stories of crime etc I suppose and someone I worked with told me all kinds of stories from when he was there. The two fellas he will be going with are also a coupla serious 'good time' lads who already travel a lot (both single) and drink rather copious amounts, and I know many stories of what one of them in particular gets upto! Whilst its not that I don't trust my husband, as I do implicitly, I don't trust what trouble they may get him into.....

Anyway.... back to it - has turned out I have so much to do this week it just isn't funny anymore!! lol

A lot going on at the moment. You will be fine managing while he is away. Having Skype will help a little but not the same as having your OH in the flesh I know.

I hope you are still going to come on here Sarah. Won't be the same without your input.

Diet wise try to be as good as possible with food choices. Think of it as a practise run for once you get to target. Which by the way you will do :) xx

Course I am still gonna come on Susie - try n stop me! ;) I do fully intend to get back onto Exante properly - but for now I am being goodish... but with treats. Have promised myself that I will stand on the scales sat or sun, dependant on how the weekend goes and devise myself a plan, make myself out a sheet of what I COULD lose if I stick with it -hopefully that will motivate me more :)

Hi Katie, Don't get me wrong there are elements of him not being here that I will certainly enjoy! I sleep badly when he is not here and just hope that is something I can get used to..... Two months is a long time!! As for China, funnily enough my husbands company have a place there too and they required help last year but he was having none of it when I tried to get him to go for a bit! Mad thing is I wanted him to go there, but I am not as keen on South Africa for some reason - stories of crime etc I suppose and someone I worked with told me all kinds of stories from when he was there. The two fellas he will be going with are also a coupla serious 'good time' lads who already travel a lot (both single) and drink rather copious amounts, and I know many stories of what one of them in particular gets upto! Whilst its not that I don't trust my husband, as I do implicitly, I don't trust what trouble they may get him into.....

Anyway.... back to it - has turned out I have so much to do this week it just isn't funny anymore!! lol

I can fully understand what you mean, boys will be boys and all that :rolleyes: - am sure he'll be careful and stay away from the dodgy areas. It's at times like this you thank the heavens for modern technology giving us the ability to stay in touch.

Will you find the dieting easier when he's not there or more difficult? I find it easier when mine isn't here as he cooks the best food and it's very tempting!

Hope your week soon gets easier and you get a bit of a rest before Monday xx

Hiya chick!

Don't worry about OH being away. Like Katie says... Look for the positives. Use the time he is away to beast Exante. You could lose some serious weight whilst he is away. No distractions or temptations!

As fir life without him. You'll be able to look after your son and carry on just fine. You'll adjust. The problem will be when he comes back. You'll have to share the bed :-/

As fir boys will be boys... Don't worry about that. 8 weeks is a long time to party. I'm sure he will enjoy the odd night but he won't be out painting the town red every night with jack the lads!

My OH works away a lot. I haven't seen him since 2nd Jan. he's coming home 11 April. I don't worry. We keep in touch with FaceTime :)

Anyway, I digress!

Have a nice day :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Hi Sarah. Hope you're feeling a bit better about everything now. Good luck with your first day in your new job tomorrow!

Hope tomorrow is great Sarah and you have a lovely first day :hug99: xx

Hope it all goes well tomorrow Sarah xx

Thank you so much ladies sorry i have not been on here, I have been hectic busy, and a very misplaced TOTM even visited thanks to stress :-( It is thankfully leaving me now, but I have done some damage in the time it was here!

I am not going to stand on the scales today but starting Exante from scratch and see where i am upto next Monday.....

Anyway, gotta dash and i am a bag if nerves!!!!! Hope to try and catch up later xxx

Good luck for your restart and even more bigger and better good luck for day one in your new job - hope you're having a great day xx

Hope it went well today & that your new colleagues are all nice :) x

Well i am home and can honestly say that if the rest of my days there are even just a quarter as good as today was then i will be happy :)

There is a lovely team around me and its good!!

Will catch up properly on here later if i can, but everyone wants to talk to me to find out how today went! phone hasn't stopped!! X

Fab news, so happy that you enjoyed it xx

Glad you had a great first day, well done :)

Back