Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

Glad you had a great first day in your new job. I hope you find your journey on Exante smoother than you have done. Bring on the first week and get you jnto ketosis! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's good news Sarah x

I hope your new job's going well! Good luck with the restart, I'm in the same boat x

Hope all's good with you Sarah xx

Hi Sarah. Pleased your new job is going well. I really do need to have a serious attempt at restarting so it looks like we'll be at it together!

Hellllllooooo! So sorry I have been quiet all! My new job is fab but there is SO much to learn that thinking about diet had gone completely out the window for now :( I do training every afternoon and the mo and I tried Monday and Tuesday but muy training is so intense that I need some sugar to keep me on it, alert and focussed.... I plan to try again as soon as I am more settled here and I should also have more time to come on here then too!

Hope you are all well and doing better than me -and the fact I am back up to 19st 2 :(

Focus and vision and I will be back on it with you - am thinking of WS for a bit and having my meal at lunchtime in order to keep me awake as the bar just wasn't making the grade.

Nice to hear your voice so to speak.

TSing is very hard when other things that need a lot of brain input come along or when routine changes isn't it.
WS sounds like a good idea. Its a matter of experimenting at the moment I suppose.
Glad you are liking the new job Sarah. xx

So happy that you're loving the new job Sarah. Re the diet can you give calorie counting a go and make up some healthy lunches to get you through the day? Xx

Great that its all going good in your job.

Hopefully the diet will sort itself out once you get into more of a routine :)

Nice to hear your voice so to speak.

TSing is very hard when other things that need a lot of brain input come along or when routine changes isn't it.
WS sounds like a good idea. Its a matter of experimenting at the moment I suppose.
Glad you are liking the new job Sarah. xx

So happy that you're loving the new job Sarah. Re the diet can you give calorie counting a go and make up some healthy lunches to get you through the day? Xx

Glad your new job is going well :)

Great that its all going good in your job.

Hopefully the diet will sort itself out once you get into more of a routine :)

Thank you ladies :) Things will settle themselves and I am not eating too badly at the moment.... bar or fruit for brekkie, mostly meat and salads and stuff for lunch followed by fruit, then a reasonably sensible meal for tea. Will weigh when I remember to first thing when I get up - although its a mad dash at the moment it should chill out as soon as I am settled in a bit more.....

As for the job it is indeed really good although a little concerned that they have just announced a round of rendundancies!! Oh well, time will tell on that score!
I work with a great bunch though - I couldn't ask for nicer funnier people - have spent a lot of time laughing and thats always good!

Anyhooo... I am trying to catch up when I can, I promise I have not forgotten you all - can't get rid of me that easily! lol

Glad you like your new job and the crew.
Hope you had a good day.

Hi Sarah. Pleased you're enjoying your new job and hope you escape any redundancies. Would be a bit pointless them hiring and training you to then make you redundant! Hopefully you'll be safe.

Sorry that I have been so quiet everyone..... New job and the changes in my husbands job have taken over and dieting has gone out the window! My new job has changed within the company thanks to the restructuring they are having, and as such all I have learnt in the last three weeks has to be forgotten so I can learn about a new technology! ARRRRGGGGGGGH!!! I have eaten and drunk more than humanly possible and need to get myself straight again!! No idea what I am currently weighing - dread to think to be honest.

holiday weekend courtesy of my husbands new role as his company have invited me over to their head offices too, but after that I am on the path the skinnier Sarah!

I have also booked a holiday for end of August with my son and I really don't want to have to ask for seatbelt extenders on the plane - so a concerted effort will be made!!

I hope you are all well and I will try to catch up over the weekend x

Glad to see you back Sarah :) xx

Welcome back Sarah. Shame about having to learn the new job all over again x

Nice to see you back. Get yourself back on here and get started. I put on 1 1/2 stones of the weight I had lost. Did that in a month. Get back on it! X

Come on Sarah, you can do it! I'm back on day 1 today!

Back