will I be in ketosis after 3 days

dee008

Hi i have just purchased some Ketostix and i am on my 3rd day of LT i was just wondering when i will start go into ketosis mode as my results from the test 0.5 which is a minimal amount help!!!!

Is it to soon to test :cry:

Hi dee
It wont be long before you are in ketosis ususally about day 4 for me. You will know it though your mouth will tell you. I have never bothered with ketosticks. Good luck you will start feeling a lot better when in ketosis.:)

Hiya!

I went into ketosis on Day 6

Everyone goes in a different times.. I felt a real energy buzz and no hunger!

TBH the ketostix are pretty unrelyable xx

Hi Chellywelly

Thanks, is it unusual to struggle with the shake on my 3day as today I am having to force the shakes down not feeling very hungry

My ketostix NEVER show positive! LOL! My pharmacist said it's probably because of the amount of water I drink?

You may be in ketosis then!

Do make sure you have all three shakes though! its important so you still lose and your body doesnt go into starvation mode and hold onto extra weight xx

Hi Chellywelly

Thanks, is it unusual to struggle with the shake on my 3day as today I am having to force the shakes down not feeling very hungry
It sounds like you're there!
Not being hungry is a good indication, but make sure you still take them, you need the nutrients.

I never had any idea when I went into ketosis....just knew I was losing weight BIG time!

Back