Will I feel hungry on SF?

Rose Bud

Hi everyone,

I'm currently following the WW plan but bought some chocolate flavoured SF yesterday. I'm wondering, does it actually fill you up, or is it like drinking water, ie, you'll still be hungry?
I'm reluctant to try it because I'm afraid that I'll have a 230cal shake, still feel hungry, and have to have another meal to compensate, thus intaking more calories!
I've only been following WW (strictly) for the last 3 days though and I'm not sure if I should finish a week of WW before starting a week of SF?

Any advice is greatly appreciated! I'm Lucy btw, 20yrs old, looking forward to chatting to all of you :) x

I am on day two. Yesterday I was a bit hungry, but only because I am used to eating a lot more. TBH I think it is more about the habit than hunger. You do get snacks though (2-3 100 cal snacks through the day), so today I have tried to think a bit more about how I used my snacks and I felt a lot better today! Also drinking lots of water and tea helps. Today I had 3 crispbread for my first snack and a banana for the afternoon one. Now I have just had some sugarfree jelly.

I know some people prefer to spread the calories a bit more, so instead of

Shake
100 cal
Shake
100 cal
600 cal dinner

They have
200 cal
Shake
200 cal
Shake
400 cal dinner

That way, you get three meals and two shakes for snacks!

Rose Bud said:
Hi everyone,

I'm currently following the WW plan but bought some chocolate flavoured SF yesterday. I'm wondering, does it actually fill you up, or is it like drinking water, ie, you'll still be hungry?
I'm reluctant to try it because I'm afraid that I'll have a 230cal shake, still feel hungry, and have to have another meal to compensate, thus intaking more calories!
I've only been following WW (strictly) for the last 3 days though and I'm not sure if I should finish a week of WW before starting a week of SF?

Any advice is greatly appreciated! I'm Lucy btw, 20yrs old, looking forward to chatting to all of you :) x

I'm on day 5 of SF and I havnt been hungry at all. I've been having a shake for breakfast and tea and having my low cal meal for lunch, I usually have apples and nuts for my snacks and havnt been hungry one bit. I'm actually really enjoying the diet, because I'm having nice milkshakes I feel like im not restricted. I pretty much have hat I want for my lung, just ensure the portions are small enough to be under 600 cals. I've lost 7lbs in 4 days!!! I can't fault this diet at all x

Back