Total Solution Will I get into the dress?!

Well I've sorted my mood out, did my davina workout app, drank some water, had a chilli pack with lettuce and read this forum lots to inspire me.

Going to have a coke zero tonight, the first one! Think it's a suitable treat to get me through until tmw.

I find that on the week I have a small loss I all of a sudden notice a drop in my size - stick with it and you'll soon be looking lovely in your dress.

Yes, agree with Susie and ur OH. Stick to TS 100% and ul have a lovely surprise by the time 4th March appears :)

Caught up with ur diary now! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Thank you ladies, I know you are all right. I think my mum telling me how she felt about the diet made me question it and want to start eating again. I know that's not the answer as I've been on a diet for the past 15 years and that's clearly not worked!

Did your Mum explain her reasons for not approving?

.....often it's from misunderstanding :)

Stick with it and you'll slip into that dress with no worries :D

She just thinks it's extreme, but also pointed out that I clearly can't diet without doing it in an extreme style! She was worried about my metabolism after the diet. But I'm sure when I phase food in and keep exercising this will be okay.

Thank you ladies, I know you are all right. I think my mum telling me how she felt about the diet made me question it and want to start eating again. I know that's not the answer as I've been on a diet for the past 15 years and that's clearly not worked!

Well I think you have given the traditional diet method a good old swing of the bat LOL x

Yep hopefully so! I keep saying its temporary and a one off, which it is hopefully! I have 23 days of packets left and that will take me half way to the wedding, after the next dress fitting. Then I will be phasing food in gently then moving onto a slimming world red day based diet up until the wedding and after forever!! :)

Woke up undetermined again :-( hope that it's just half term messing with me. To be honest I have never successfully dieted in school holidays ever! Always too many hours and temptations to avoid. Think I'm going to go shopping today, but if retail therapy after a dog walk might kick my mood back into shape. Have a great day everyone!

Half term is hard. But keep urself busy and ul be ok :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Have a great day Mrs B!! X

Going window shopping is a great way to pass the time & to keep your motivation levels up. x

Hi ladies, well I'm not on exante anymore! Mainly because the dress fits!!!!!! And I miss food lol

The last week has been hard and I'm still a believer in exante and vlcd, but it's not for me now the dress fits. I've already started on slimming world (at home for now) but using mainly red days. This is something I could never manage before!! But now seems like such a treat.

I hope you all do very well with your goals, and weddings. Would I be able to keep writing my diary if I didn't discuss food too much?! I want to see how you all get on.

Mrs B also known as Ali :)

wow, brilliant news about the dress well done. I personally would like to see how you are getting on and wish you well with your change of diet. You can always come back if you feel you are slipping and need to. Fingers crossed you wont need to.

Off course you can still write your diary. It will be valuable to see how well SW works for some time in the future.

Glad your dress fits & good luck for the wedding x

Thank you ladies! I will be phasing in carbs slowly and realistically!! Doing the 30 day shred and as I said, mainly SW red days. I'm glad to help some of you know what happens when you try coming off exante in this way :)

So glad you're able to wear your dress, I look forward to seeing some wedding photos - good luck with SW :)

Hi Mrs B. So pleased your dress fits! Best wishes for SW. Make sure you keep posting and let us know how you're getting on.

Back