Total Solution Will I get into the dress?!

Hi, thanks :) I've had a good day, tried the chocolate mint shake for the first time which was nice. Making sure I don't have two double chocolate bars today too!!

Just been to McDonald's after choosing the wedding buffet, that was so hard trying to talk about yummy Italian food!!
Anyway, having bought my fiancé his tea (for coming with me to the venue, good boy!!) I ordered a mini box of chicken. I knew that I would eat his chips otherwise, so I'll take the 209 kcal hit.

They were lovely!!

Hi, thanks :) I've had a good day, tried the chocolate mint shake for the first time which was nice. Making sure I don't have two double chocolate bars today too!!

Just been to McDonald's after choosing the wedding buffet, that was so hard trying to talk about yummy Italian food!!
Anyway, having bought my fiancé his tea (for coming with me to the venue, good boy!!) I ordered a mini box of chicken. I knew that I would eat his chips otherwise, so I'll take the 209 kcal hit.

They were lovely!!

Oh I might try the mint choc one for my tea tonight!

Lol about your obedient hubby. I'm pleased you enjoyed some cheeky chicken, sometimes we have to adapt this diet to make life bearable and maintain an element of normality ;)

xx

Aww thank you, I've been feeling guilty since i did my confessional post! You have made me feel less guilty now though. I remain firm that if I hadn't of eaten the chicken it would have been his chips or burger.

Hope you are doing okay too x

I feel a bit rubbish but dong okay. I had a couple of blips in the beginning which has prolonged getting into ketosis. Never mind! I'm behaving today (so mentally feeling good, physically feeling like death) haha xxxx

Good morning, I needed a boost this morning so I've weighed myself. I'm now 12st 10lbs so another 2lbs gone forever!

I'm now on a journey of losing the weight in one go so I'm not going to weekly weigh. Twice weekly or three times is my plan. I need the regular hits of motivation!

Only 1st 10lbs to go before I'm 11stone. I'd be very happy with the 1st gone before the wedding though, that would please me a lot!

Off shopping to York today, got my bars and water packed xx

Well shopping and walking was exhausting! I felt really light headed at lunch, think I needed more water that the two bottles I had taken. I had to go for lunch with my parents, who don't really approve of the diet. So I had a tuna salad to please them and my head! I'm still full now though

Good morning, I needed a boost this morning so I've weighed myself. I'm now 12st 10lbs so another 2lbs gone forever!

I'm now on a journey of losing the weight in one go so I'm not going to weekly weigh. Twice weekly or three times is my plan. I need the regular hits of motivation!

Only 1st 10lbs to go before I'm 11stone. I'd be very happy with the 1st gone before the wedding though, that would please me a lot!

Off shopping to York today, got my bars and water packed xx

Oooo, well done, good loss! Hope you managed okay on your shopping spree?

Be careful with weighing yourself more than once a week though. Weight can fluctuate from day to day, and if you don't see what you want to see it could have the opposite effect on your motivation. If it works for you then go for it - but I tried that once and if I stayed the same when I'd been good I was distraught (and actually, my once weekly weights always showed a loss overall)

However you do it though I'm sure you'll succeed xxxx

Yeah I know about the weighing more than once a week thing, but least it's not everyday like I used to!

I tend to go by clothes fitting anyway, weight has never been my friend :-(

Yeah I know about the weighing more than once a week thing, but least it's not everyday like I used to!

I tend to go by clothes fitting anyway, weight has never been my friend :-(

I find weighing myself really stressful.

In the past when I was particularly phobic of the scales, I took the batteries out and stuck them in the back of the wardrobe so I didn't have to look at them!! (Yes I believe that makes me a bit of a nutter). But I have to force myself to get on them (unless I am really convinced Ive lost anyway) xxxxx

Haha that's brilliant! I do understand that though, sometimes it's better not to weigh. Daily fluctuations are a nightmare, I tend to even out over every three/four days. I went from August to January without weighing last year, convinced that I was fine. Then when I finally did weigh, I had put on nearly 2 stone!! So I definitely need to keep an eye on it, but not too often. You don't sound like a nutter by the way! Xx

Haha that's brilliant! I do understand that though, sometimes it's better not to weigh. Daily fluctuations are a nightmare, I tend to even out over every three/four days. I went from August to January without weighing last year, convinced that I was fine. Then when I finally did weigh, I had put on nearly 2 stone!! So I definitely need to keep an eye on it, but not too often. You don't sound like a nutter by the way! Xx

Hee, hee - I'm sure I am a little bit crazy ;-)

But yes, avoiding scales for long periods of time is just burying your head in the sand. I've done it far too many times to my detriment.

That's what I love about this site though. Realising that you are not the only one to get into bad habits xxx

I'm debating whether to try on my dress this week, on my own without telling any relatives!

Main reason is to put my mind at rest that it will fit, but I am very concerned that if it does, I'll stop being motivated to do 100% TS.

When I was out with my mum yesterday she made her feelings clear about the diet and how she didn't like it, maybe my enthusiasm to try the dress on is linked to that? Hmmm I might give it some more thought.

Here to subscribe. Ill catch up with ur diary later :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

If you think it will mess with you staying TS I would leave trying on the dress for a bit. That will give you time to lose a bit more rather than regretting it if you do get less motivated. x

Thanks for the reply Susie, I asked my fiancé today too who knows me better than I know myself! He also said the same as you, so I'm waiting now until my next try on session. I have called the shop for my measurements as it was only my hips that we're too wide!

Thing is the measurements drop all of a sudden so I'm sure you will have a nice surprise the next time you try your dress on x

Definitely so! And it was TOTM when I tried it on last time, however like Sod's law it's supposed to be on my wedding day! I have tablets from the doctor to take apparently to stop this and any bloating I may get. We'll see!

Definitely so! And it was TOTM when I tried it on last time, however like Sod's law it's supposed to be on my wedding day! I have tablets from the doctor to take apparently to stop this and any bloating I may get. We'll see!

Ha, I'm at the other end now. Few & far between but other things start happening to annoy me instead LOL x

We can't win as women can we!

Well my measurements are all the same as my original dress fitting apart from my hips, apparently I had hips measuring 42" but I just can't get them any lower than 44". I'm wearing jeans, skirts etc that I'm sure I wasn't in October.

I'm also having a really bad day for hunger today, not normally a problem for me, but in suffering and seem to be inviting myself for meals all over the place! Need to stay strong and find an exercise that shrinks hips. :-(

Back