Will I like the bars

MaryMZ

I'm getting my bars tomorrow. One of each. Really looking forward to them. How sad is that!! Has everybody tried the bars yet. And what's your favourite flavours. Anyone not like them at all?

Hi - i think everyone is different like the shakes everyone has different tastes. Ive just started to get them and i love the peanut ones! Hope you enjoy them!

I've tried a couple! But prefer the shakes! They definatly stop any cravings you have! I have tried chewy chocolate which I didn't like verry bitter taste after! .. Just having a peanut crunch now its a lot better but still abit of a wierd after taste

Are they filling? I'm only on 3 sachets a day so have been reluctant to get the bars as I think I'll be like " oh, was that it" they do look good tho x

I don't know if its just me but the bars take me a while to eat! Drink water with them after each mouthfull! .. Normally a choc bar would be gone in a few bites but these take a while lol! Don't know if that's good or bad! I'm on 3 sachets a day aswell it is good as a change ! This is only the 2nd one I've have I had 1 last week and still had a great weight loss ! I don't think u should have them everyday tho!

No there not big 50g bar about the size of a dairy milk or something. My CDC said the peanut and cranberry crunch are the best because they have the least carbs in ... Its worth getting a few to c which ones u like for those bad days lolx

The peanut are my fave, didn't like them at first but my tastebuds seem to have changed.
Chewy Choc one gives me chronic wind, but apparently the chewy ones can do that to people.
Cranberry are ok but I find they turn me after a few days.
Peanut are slightly salty but I find them really satisfying and tend to take anything between 10 and 30 minutes to eat one...

Sauce x

I love the bars, although I too wouldn't have them every day. I used to have only 1 or 2 a week and then save 1 for a Saturday night treat. If I took 1 to work then I would chop it into pieces and I could make it last a good hour. I do find them filling but haven't tried the cranberry or peanut so might give them a go next.

Back