will it make that much of a difference?

Congtrats on your loss!! Onwards and downwards ;)

Thanks Dobbie!

Bumpo i think that maybe it but the sauce is smooth without any lumps in it,,,,also i think i tasted celery in it .
I like it that much i may phone harvester to find out lol
Ruthy

Hi Ruthy, I'm OK, I'm sticking to the diet but I don't know how well I'm doing at the minute - missed Tuesday's WI as I had the flu :(

So if I've only lost another half a pound next week after missing a WI I'm going to be really gutted! :p

Ju

There is nothing worse when you are feeling ill, have you been eating tunes or strepsils?
Hope you are feeling better.
Ruthy xxxxx

ThAnks very moooch

well done to you,thats excellent

Thanks hun im trying so hard, ive got to do my March challenge then im hoping to lose another 7lbs b4 my 30th in may!

Ive bought a cross trainer and it turned up on thusday, except it didnt have any of the fixtures i need to put it together! grr

It Did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Put 1/2 Pound On And Im Not Impressed At All :(

Don't worry honey, 1/2 lb could be water weight and now you have the cross trainer the weight will fall off :)

x

I done a google on x-trainers and it says its one of the quickest ways to burn up calories without adding too much muscle, because its low impact it tones up rather than add bulky muscle.
Ruthy XXX

I would love one....just haven't got the room!

Neither have i bumpy0 lol its in the middle of my living room at the moment but i will be moving it upstairs when i can get the other half and his mate to carry it up !
Ruthy xxx

Hi Ruthy sounds like you are doing really well. I don't have much room for exersize equipment either which means I have to go elsewhere to work out.

Keep up all the good work x

Aww thanks hun, i am trying my best but my monthly is due and all i want to do is eat and eat, i am snacking on free foods but i either want something sweet or it changes to something savoury either way what i crave is high in fat and is going to make me feel 10 times worse if i give in and eat it.
So i have just made some syn free crisps and im going to munch on them for a bit.
Ruthy xxx

I think we all get the munchies at that time of the month and add the water retention to that and it's never too good. It's only one week though so you will get it back on track after x

Ruthy for a real sugar fix try a meringue nest! Really sweet and only 3 syns each. I love it with Stawberries and vanilla muller light.

Back