will it matter

maria 45

Would anyone know my question ?? Was not that long ago just getting sorted for the morning and realised that i didnt have my lunch shake so just had a few bits of salad and a bit of cheese . Thing is im not finding myself hungry but i know that if i dont have something it will not work. Been on cs for 5 days now and weighed myself this morning and have not even lost 2 pounds yet, what am i doing wrong please HELP:cry:

the salad and cheese wont have done any harm , i only lost 5lbs my first wk and 2 my second so your not doing any thing wrong

Hi Maria - having the cheese and salad is fine, as it's one of the CS recommended snacks. You can have your x2 shakes/soup/bar anytime, likewise the x3 snacks, just so long as you eat every few hours to keep your metabolism up.

Don't worry about your weight loss, everyone is different and us women can go up and down depending on the time of the month! I know some of us have had a "big" lose in week one but we'll then probably even out the following weeks, and some have steady 2-3lbs weight loss each week, but in a 4-week period I think the aim is 12-14lbs, so we all get there in the end, just at different rates!

How's the water intake going? I think this can have a bearing on weight loss, are you managing the 2lit a day?

Take care x

Back