Will it please stop raining....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mia01101, 20 June 2007.

1. Mia01101

Mia01101 Well-Known Member

I'm in the mood for walking and it is one of those evenings where Ireland is famous for....four seasons in one day! Am not a rain person and have no rain gear but I think come pay day that'll have to change!
  2. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

we got more storms forecast here
    had a lot of flooding aswell
    must say i do like storms
  3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Are you coming to the Dublin meet at the end of this month Mia??? You'd be more than welcome.
  4. Mia01101

Mia01101 Well-Known Member

when and where?? Live in the Dublin burbs so would love to meet some of ye....
  5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

6. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Well-Known Member

It has been raining here non stop aswell. I have just finished my course at college and i have so much free time. I really want to go for long walks but you cant even step outside your door because of the rain!!

This is meant to be summer aswell. I hate British weather :(

I wish there was somewhere for me to meet other CDers in my area. It would be lovely to meet new people, share achievements and make some friends :)

xx :princess:
  7. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

Sorry Im going to be awkward lol Im back shift this weekend and I love when it rains. It means all the horrible youths stay indoors and arent out fighting.... when people are out in town they go straight to the pub then straight home, no wandering the streets for hours....

The rain at the weekend is better than ANY crime prevention initiative lol