Will lose it and maintain this time!!!

I tried the white wine s&s water flavour but I thought it was awful-let me know what you think of the others though! I didn't want to spend loads of money on something I'll hate lol!! Do you drink fizzy water? I find that helps me get all the water down! :0)

I tried the white wine s&s water flavour but I thought it was awful-let me know what you think of the others though! I didn't want to spend loads of money on something I'll hate lol!! Do you drink fizzy water? I find that helps me get all the water down! :0)

Ooooh white wine flavour, now i'm drooling :p. I'll need to go see what flavours they have and maybe get some, don't think it's too healthy living off coke zero and tea!!! I wish I could drink fizzy water but it reminds me too much of having a hangover and taking alka seltzer. :rolleyes:

LizDesigns said:
Ooooh white wine flavour, now i'm drooling :p. I'll need to go see what flavours they have and maybe get some, don't think it's too healthy living off coke zero and tea!!! I wish I could drink fizzy water but it reminds me too much of having a hangover and taking alka seltzer. :rolleyes:

Lol at alka seltzer and sparkling water! You're right ;)

Are the s&s water flavourings less carb than the Exante ones? I haven't looked at them?

morning liz, I LOVE sparkling water! but maybe I am ODD LOL I am drinking about 3 litres a day at the moment but can't drink any diet coke as it made me feel sick so haven't had any since , are all diet drinks allowed?
\hope you are having a good bank holiday xx

Morning Liz.... just catching up on diaries. Can't believe you've done a month already! Hope you're having a fab weekend and managing to stay on the wagon:D xx

morning liz, I LOVE sparkling water! but maybe I am ODD LOL I am drinking about 3 litres a day at the moment but can't drink any diet coke as it made me feel sick so haven't had any since , are all diet drinks allowed?
\hope you are having a good bank holiday xx

Hi hun only coke zero and dr.pepper diet. Some diet drinks contain citric acid and this can affect some re ketosis. There is a sticky on drinks in the main exante forum.

So weigh in for me today and 3lbs off, not too bad considering it was aam week for me too. :) I have to say though i'm glad to be back to TS, the constant weighing of everything was getting to be a pain in the bum!
I had wanted to be in the 14's by the 16th of June, but don't think that's going to happen now unless my metabolism gets a big boost. I can remember the last time I did a VLCD I was a slow and steady loser, tended to be 3lbs every week, this is looking very familiar.
Good Luck to everyone else weighing in today. :D

Well done on your 3lb loss Liz, slow & steady wins the race :0)

Hey well done, that very good for a aam. Keep going Hun bet there's lots who can't get past day1 let alone do a month! Your doing very well and it will all be worth it for those lovely clothes you wanna get back in to xx.

Have a good day xx

Hi Liz, another 3 gone and on aam week too, thats brilliant, remember 3lbs isn't slow it's bang on target!! I would hope for 3 this week, but I can't stop eating cheese!!

Good afternoon Liz, 3lbs is fab. Well done :hug99: xx

Hi Liz another 3lb! thats brilliant will be so pleased if i get that tomorrow xx:)

Morning Liz.... just catching up on diaries. Can't believe you've done a month already! Hope you're having a fab weekend and managing to stay on the wagon:D xx

It really has flown by, I can't believe it myself especially as during the first week it really seemed to drag. Now only have 5 months left to do. Hope you're still flying along :D

Your doing well liz, and time will fly x. Enjoy your time at home with little ones. I've only just gone back to work after 5 years at home as a full time mummy. Its flown back so quick, my eldest starts scchool in september and everytime anyone mentions it to me I get a lump in my throat.

Well done that's really good considering Aam week.

Well i'm feeling a tad sorry for myself this morning. Yesterday I was very naughty and shared a bottle of wine with the other half. :party0036:and I am now feeling very :yuk:. It serves me right and i've already given myself a good talking to for drinking whilst in ketosis before anyone tells me off :p.
I knew that if anything was going to make me break this diet it would be the dreaded vino, that makes me sound like a right alky, lol. Well having to look after two little ones whilst feeling like death will certainly make sure I don't do anything like this again so I think it's safe to say the punishment fits the crime.
On the plus side I tried on a pair of 16 jeans and they zip and button up, I just can't move or breathe in them so I don't think i'm quite ready to tick them off on my accomplishments. Hopefully in a couple of weeks though. :D

I drink all the time, it's total poo what they say about drinking in ketosis, my hubs has been in K for 6 years and drinks regularly. Atkins said drink wine or vodka!! At the end of the day same as you, I never really bother with the food element, but I missed my drinkies too much at the weekend, true enough I do feel worse the morning after and prob do get drunk a small bit quicker, but thats from drinking on an empty stomach, nothing to do with the ketosis. I pay the price of slower weight loss for the trade off of having a life, and in the end being able to stick to the diet in the longer run, that said I drink vodka and coke zero not wine which gives me a bad head any time I drink it!!

Glad you had a relaxing night off, on the upside you'll not be feeling much like eating today!! Anyway Scottish people can't be expected to not drink for weeks at a time, too much blood in our alcohol stream is bad for us...it's genetic!!

Anyway Scottish people can't be expected to not drink for weeks at a time, too much blood in our alcohol stream is bad for us...it's genetic!!

Never a truer word spoken ;)

Back