Will lose it and maintain this time!!!

Hmmm not too sure if I would say i'm enjoying my aam week. Last night I had a mushroom omlette with salad, I hadn't realised how much 100g of lettuce was OMG :eek: I thought it was never going to end. The scales still haven't budged this week and i'm really struggling to have my 3 shakes with the meal, still waiting to see if I can last the whole week doing it!
I took photos at the start of my journey and have just taken some more 1 month on, I really can't see any difference, even though i've gone down a clothes size, I honestly thought I would be able to see it in the photos. Oh well hopefully next month's will be better.
I've managed to complete a full month on Exante as of today which i'm chuffed about as there were some hairy moments in my journey where I wasn't too sure if I would make it a full month. Now only 5 more to go ;)

Hope everyone has a good day :D

You've done brilliantly to get through the first month, and I'm sure you'll go all the way. Don't worry about not seeing any difference in the photos. In a few more months every single little bit of weight you lose will really start to show and you'll feel like you're really getting somewhere then. I've not bothered with photos as seeing them would be too depressing, lol. I'm just aiming for jeans sizes and have just gone down a size so I'm really chuffed.

Not sure if I'm going to do the AAM week as I'm loving not have to have food. I may add a little chicken and the odd egg but I think that's about it. I'll see how I feel when I get there, but right now I feel better than I have done for a very long time.

You've done brilliantly to get through the first month, and I'm sure you'll go all the way. Don't worry about not seeing any difference in the photos. In a few more months every single little bit of weight you lose will really start to show and you'll feel like you're really getting somewhere then. I've not bothered with photos as seeing them would be too depressing, lol. I'm just aiming for jeans sizes and have just gone down a size so I'm really chuffed.

Not sure if I'm going to do the AAM week as I'm loving not have to have food. I may add a little chicken and the odd egg but I think that's about it. I'll see how I feel when I get there, but right now I feel better than I have done for a very long time.

That's fab about the jeans size, i've just done that too and I have to say I think that's an even better feeling than losing a stone!!!

The only reason I did the AAM is because I thought i'd enjoy it and it was a wee treat for my 4 weeks hard work, it's definitely not all it's cracked up to be though. Will maybe miss it out the next time.

Hi Liz still doing really well :D
Haven't been on here much lately been a bit distracted elsewhere ;)

Keep on keeping on and you'll be down to the next size before you know it :D

The weight loss was very slow for me last week and nothing showed on the scales for 6 days. This week Ive seen a loss already so I think its quite normal to have lower losses and then higher losses the next week.

Its hard to find what food to have with your meal. Im a bit fed up with all the meals Ive been having up to now so tonight I had some of that slim pasta with a ww sauce on for a change.

Good afternoon Liz, hope you're having a fab day.

I'm hoping that having food (or an extra pack/bar) last week, will have given my weight loss a bit of a kick this week. Fingers crossed anyway! :D:hug99: xx

Good afternoon Liz, hope you're having a fab day.

I'm hoping that having food (or an extra pack/bar) last week, will have given my weight loss a bit of a kick this week. Fingers crossed anyway! :D:hug99: xx

That will be interesting to see, the scales certainly ain't moving for me this week.

Evening liz how r you doing?

hi liz, hope your doing o.k x

Hi everyone, i'm still here. Just don't seem to get so much time to get on Mins at the moment.

The diet is still ticking along nicely although the scales aren't being very kind. I'm sure my body's still in shock at the amount of food i'm giving it!!! I made cauliflower rice tonight for my tea, it was so yummy. Even when I go back to normal eating I think I may still have this rather than normal rice. Would definitely recommend it to anyone on their aam or doing S&S,

Hope everyone else is still ticking along nicely and i'll try and catch up on the diaries tonight.

I haven't tried cauli rice, worried it would be soggy! I might give it a go

Hi there liz, re slow loss just plug away and keep drinking loads. I Read something about fat cells holding on to water and then some people experience a sudden whoosh. I bet yuu will be the same, and see a significant loss any day x. I enjoyed reading your diary, you are a very determined lady x.

Hi there liz, re slow loss just plug away and keep drinking loads. I Read something about fat cells holding on to water and then some people experience a sudden whoosh. I bet yuu will be the same, and see a significant loss any day x. I enjoyed reading your diary, you are a very determined lady x.

Thanks Busy. I have to admit i've been very lapse with my water this week, really need to get my finger out and get glugging. I know this diet works it's just my body playing games. ;)

I haven't tried cauli rice, worried it would be soggy! I might give it a go

Definitely wasn't soggy, if anything it was still on the crunchy side, I hardly put any water in with it and put it in for about 3.5 minutes, yummy. :D

There you go, keep keep glugging away. They say there's no link but I really see good losses when keep up my liquid intakes. And especially with green leaf tea.

Good morning Hun hope your winning xxx

Hiya Liz, stay away from those scales! :scale:

Lol I only weigh every Tuesday, would cave if I weighed daily and didn't see them moving. Though I do weigh on the ones we have in our staff room at work every Wednesday, just to double check as they're good old fashioned ones like the ones in the Drs :D

Hope you're having a fab day! :hug99: xx

Hiya Liz. hope your glugging! and hope you are having a good weekend x:)

Up your water and it does help. I can't bear much water on its own so I buy tesco strawberry water and then this week I got some slim and save water flavouring and I make up the empty tesco water bottle and put it in the fridge.
x

I'm really slacking on the water this week and just can't seem to force it down. Is the water flavouring good? Which flavour did you get Briar?
I'm just on the app at the moment and can't quite figure it out! Lol. Will reply to everyones diarys once I get on the laptop. Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend. X

Good morning Liz, have a great day. Hope the weather picks up soon, that makes drinking all the water easier I think. :hug99: xx

Back