"Will my crash diet kill me?"

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Anyone going to watch this on weds? Xox

Cambridge diet an LL. It has doctors opinions ect looks quite good :)

The first part of a two-part series Will My Crash Diet Kill Me? features six Brits who've each opted to go on a crash diet. Will they be able to stick to the strict regimes and what are the long-term effects of undergoing such drastic diet methods? Diet doctor Anu Bhatia tells all by getting the public to confess to their extreme diets, demonstrating the potentially deadly effects on the human body and revealing which diets work and which ones don't.

Just looked and its on channel 4 I have set it to record! Should be interesting.... Hope it shows both sides and not just biased against VLCD.

Didn't they advertise in here for people to sign up for that program? If not - it must have been on the wedding forum I read, as I've definitely seen it somewhere.

Should be interesting watching...!

I have to go into work (typically, I don`t usually work a Weds night) so I`ve set it to record. I hope I don`t miss the 2nd part as it wouldn`t series link :rolleyes:

I'm going to set it to record, too.

MM

Interesting , will be recording that on Wednesday just so I don't forget lol

someone told me , mike scott is on that programe, not heard from him in ages, will be very interesting he did CD ... used to be around alot on this site....very helpful man

Also there's two women who was with my old CDC on there

exciting , can't wait , more exciting when you know the person , lol

Yeah thanks for that. Just set my sky+ x

How exciting - definitely going to watch that and biggest loser tonight! Hope they're not too negative, I've only just convinced my friends to stop giving me grief, don't want them to have new ammunition!

Back