"Will my crash diet kill me?"

I still can't believe they're putting CD alongside cabbage soup and maple syrup

That's ridiculous!

chele80 said:
I still can't believe they're putting CD alongside cabbage soup and maple syrup

That's ridiculous!

Same here! Having an arguement on someone of fb that it will kill me! I want to scream!!

I'm watching too - you are fab Nicola, good for you for giving it a go, that Dr sounds really conceited!

"Just use a saucer to control your portions" - if only it were that easy - I'd just have 30 saucers!!!

xKimmiex said:
Same here! Having an arguement on someone of fb that it will kill me! I want to scream!!

I'm waiting for it!

nicki9 said:
I'm watching too - you are fab Nicola, good for you for giving it a go, that Dr sounds really conceited!

"Just use a saucer to control your portions" - if only it were that easy - I'd just have 30 saucers!!!

Yup she sounds like a right div

And isn't she a bit portly to be giving advise!!

Ncassidy well done you for doing it your so brave, I was asked to do it but didn't have the guts lol didn't want my fat belly on tv haha. My CDC is on it as well to night x

I'm watching :) hope my Mum and colleagues are not!! I'm like you guys, I get grief all the time.. when i got pleurisy in December it was the diets fault :(

I agree with Chele Missy Doc is hardly tiny !! and surely anyone who thinks syrup and lemon juice is healthy is barmy!

My nails are the best they have ever been and my hair grows like grass.. my hairdresser only said a couple of weeks ago how healthy my hair is.. I just wanted to add that bit :D ha ha

I think she needs new scales!!

Ncassidy-look at your face!!! Beautiful xx

oh my goodness girls! there is nothing wrong with that doctors weight!
get a grip of yourselves! how rude!

yes granted i think she can come across a bit off, but come on, us overweighters should know better than slag off anyones weight! Esp on a weight loss forum!

very_determind_this_time said:

yes granted i think she can come across a bit off, but come on, us overweighters should know better than slag off anyones weight! Esp on a weight loss forum!

All I meant really was that she was coming across as condescending

very_determind_this_time said:

Erm excuse me but I don't think one person on here mentioned her weight? We said if it was as easy as she makes out we wouldn't be here in the first place!

I just felt that she was a bit brutal. We all know that being over weight is bad for us but even if someone said to me your going to die because your fat, before starting on my weight loss journey I couldn't of cared less because I didn't feel I was worth anything. Apologies for any offence.

Nic, well done you hun, I am full of admiration for you!!!! I do believe the majority of people watching this programme will have weight issues so please don't be embarrassed about standing there in your underwear!!!
I am watching, and when I saw the piccys I had several thoughts:

1. She looks like me in my underwear!
2. Hopefully, the programme will give you the motivation to lose the weight your aiming for!
3. Good for her, go girl!!!!

Erm excuse me but I don't think one person on here mentioned her weight? We said if it was as easy as she makes out we wouldn't be here in the first place!

Really?

post 45 and 47 i think?

I just felt that she was a bit brutal. We all know that being over weight is bad for us but even if someone said to me your going to die because your fat, before starting on my weight loss journey I couldn't of cared less because I didn't feel I was worth anything. Apologies for any offence.

Yeah I agree, as I said think she can be off in places!
but really think us of all people should never slag anyones weight off!

Back