Will my crash diet kill me?

LVLLM

Gold Member
Did anyone watch this last night? Had the cabbage soup, maple syrup and cambridge diet on.
Next week is Dukan!!!!! be interesting to see what it says and surprised atkins isnt on as that is surely seen as the worst of the two?

Will My Crash Diet Kill Me? - Channel 4

Can't get Ch 4 here (weird as we can get all the other 'normal' ones). Maybe it will be on Youtube.

Mind you, I'd not call Dukan a crash diet, maybe if it was Ph I all the way through, but it's not nearly as restrictive as meal replacements (or no meals at all à la Maple syrup one). Conso is a really healthy, balanced diet (I think) as long as we don't focus too much on PP day.

As an aside, I could probably eat cabbage soup every day and not be sickened (God help everyone else though:p). I imagine the diet involves a whole lot more than that.

If you go on that link hon you can watch it online :)

yeah i thought omg another one to slam dukan next week ...saying that the programme was not as bad as i thought
i will be watching

yes didnt really slam any of them apart from that woman doing the enchilada diet pmsl!
how many people are going to be doing maple syrup and cabbage soup now though!

well they didnt the others I cant see how they can. There will be an influx of new members on here after the show next week!

thats true better spruce the place up a bit !!!
Im sure atkins will get an airing at some stage !!

Dukan is a crash diet in that you lose at a fast rate, but not in that it has the onward stages.

I didnt watch as didnt want anything to derail me, but might get curious to see it next week.

Being as fat is gonna kill me, getting slim is gonna kill me, yoyoing is going to kill me, I'm holding out for being hit by a bus.

Being as fat is gonna kill me, getting slim is gonna kill me, yoyoing is going to kill me, I'm holding out for being hit by a bus.

LOVE IT!!

Wish I could chat more, but busy busy grrr!

Back