Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Will Power

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cantstopgaining, 20 June 2010 Social URL.

1. cantstopgaining

cantstopgaining Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I am writing this post to see if anyone else has the same problem as me!
    I know all about healthy eating and excersize and know how i can loose weight but i really just lack will power :( I start will all good intentions but i give in too easily are there any tips on how to keep motivated? xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Are you going to a class, doing it online or doing it yourself? Have you been over to the WW section yet? You could start a diary thread and let us help and encourage you.

Irene xx

4. cantstopgaining

cantstopgaining Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I am doing it myself using the wii fit to track. I have previously attended a ww class and lost 3 stone however i put it all and them some back on! I cant afford a class at the moment but i hope i can follow it on my own. I will go onto the ww forum soon :) thank you

5. StevieW

StevieW Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    11st10lb(49.1%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I find that you have to be in the right state of mind to follow through with it

And also stick to it rigidly in my case if i set myself 1000 cals
    i dont go 1 cal over that

and count the cals to the best of my ability down to 0.01 cals

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.