Will succeed this time

newstart_2012

Hi all,

I've been on the site a few months really just trying to get some motivation from you all and while you are all doing brilliant and are inspirational I know now only I can motivate myself. I know why I want to do this, I want to stop shopping on only plus size websites or stores. I want to wear something sexy for my fiancé on our wedding night next march. I want to look on my wedding pic and be happy when I do. I want to stop holding back from doing things because I'm embarrassed about my size.
I won't to stop avoiding friends because I've gained so much weight. I want to sit on a plane and have space either side, instead of feeling uncomfortable.

I just want to be happy with the way I look.

I keep restarting diets and I'm so tired of it now, and I'm sure everyone around me is tired of it too. My fiancé is supportive but he thinks meal replacement diets don't work, but that's because he keeps seeing me give up after a week.

I want to prove to myself I can do it. I'm going to be 30 in December, and I can't ever remember not having issues with the way I look.

So I have receieved my slim and save and today is day 1. And I'm hoping a diary will help me along the way and support from you all.

Weight in this morning is 16 stones 11 pounds.

I will be going on a short break to new York next fri but I do not want that to stop me starting this diet now.

So wish me luck, I forgot to say I want to lose 6 stones, but will have mini goals for each stone. And will reward myself with a nice bag or spa treatment. I'm hoping I can do this within 5 months.

Thanks all

Ann

Start weight - 16'11

Stick with it; it will work.
I'm a slow loser but a loser i am.

Weekends are the hardest hun. I find waiting until at least noon for a pack unless its an emergency like needing meds or something works best for me. Then space everything out, a little veg, protein, half a bar etc

The plan is great, keep posting it here easier Xx

Thanks, took a nap but food was on my mind. Having a few glasses of water and researching places to visit on my new York trip next week. That should keep me busy for a couple of hrs

Thanks for the tip, I'll wait til noon to have my first meal tomorrow.

How's your diet going?

Keeping busy the best thing :)

Yeah plan going good for me over 60lb gone, another couple of months to go :)

Have a good evening x

My app wasn't working yesterday so just updating now.

Yesterday wasn't too bad.
Breakfast - porridge
Lunch - spaghetti Bol
Dinner - spicy spaghetti cabbage and chicken

Snack ( which I shouldn't have had but went to my mums for dinner and everyone was having dessert) so I had a s&s bar,

On our way home felt a really bad pain in my side, boyfriend said its probably a sore muscle from the exercise in the morning because my body isn't use to it. But been feeling the pain just not as pad for the past 7 days. So going gp later just to make sure.

Going to have some tea now, and off to get some work done and try not have my first meal til 11 am.

Didn't have enough water yesterday so will make sure I do today.

Today hasn't been such a good day. Had to go A&E in the end as I couldn't get a gp app and was on so much pain with the pain in my back, luckily turns out to be a sore muscle, will be ok with a few pain killers in a week or so.

Up til that point I was fine, had lots of water and 1 bar.

On my way home noticed there are so many mcd's and I started to craze it, even though I don't even like the smell.

When I got home I had the cottage pie pack with brockley and a coke zero.
Went to treat myself to a pedicure but the place was packed so dropped by to my mum, there she was cooking fry chicken, corn and potato salad.

I had some chicken and steamed cabbage then A corm :(

Will just have water for the rest of the day and early to bed. I feel bloated now. Looking forward to day 4.

I'll be out all day in meetings so it's unlikely I'll get to drink that much water. I'm going to try be strong and resist lunch. I've got a bar in my bag and will have the porridge pack before I leave.

Don't beat yourself up hun

Make sure you take plenty of food to work in future. You can do it

Xxx

Not a good day food wise again.

Cake and vegetable rice. And a banana . I need control or how am I going to eat sensibly when I go new York in a couple days.

Well bring on day 5.

Good night all

Ok, so another bad day eating wise yesterday. I think with my holiday on my mind is making it worse. So I fly out in the morning. Will be off plan from now til I get back next week.

So 3 lbs off in 5 days, but with all that cheating I'm surprised I lost any.

16'8lbs.

Will weigh in when I get back.

Have a good week everyone

Ok, finally starting back after getting back from NYC on Thursday.

Weigh in this morning: 16'12 1/4 so that's just over 4lbs on. Thought I would have gained more with all that I have been eating.

So continuing today, will weigh in again next Sunday

Have a good week everyone

Back