Will succeed with RC

Well done, you are doing amazingly well, congratulations on your fab weight loss so far.

I'm eating low calorie, low fat which I think is what RC is all about, I bought the RC magazine the other day it has some inspirational stories in and you are one too!

Thank you Ruth :), the magazines for fab for inspiration and ideas, how are you finding it? X

Had a few weeks off for xmas, ate a bit too much tut tut

Think I've put on a few lbs (around 5 or 6 lol) but don't have an official weigh in for another week, so aim for then is to be the same as my last weigh in before Xmas

Back on track for the final stretch to hopefully hit goal in the next few months :) exciting xx

Need to get back on this. I was doing sw but need quicker losses so doing RC now! Got a hol in June so need to lose as much as poss. How u finding it? X

Hiya Kelly well done on your fab loss so far :D

Yeah I really love rc, it's pretty simple I suppose stick to the calorie allowance and nothing over 5% fat. Having said that I've been a right pig over xmas and finding these few days getting back in the swing of things a little tough- feeling quite peckish lol

Oo holidays a great incentive to shift some lbs, I'm sure you'll be a skinny mini by then :). How are you finding it so far? X

Hiya Kelly well done on your fab loss so far :D

Yeah I really love rc, it's pretty simple I suppose stick to the calorie allowance and nothing over 5% fat. Having said that I've been a right pig over xmas and finding these few days getting back in the swing of things a little tough- feeling quite peckish lol

Oo holidays a great incentive to shift some lbs, I'm sure you'll be a skinny mini by then :). How are you finding it so far? X

Hi thank you for the welcome!:)
I did RC years ago and lost quite a bit of weight fairly quickly too. I'm ideally looking to lose a stone a month with RC and combine with exercise
To be honest I need to get with it and calorie counting etc. I still go to my sw class cus I love it there and have made great friends so I still go every mon to be weighed. How long have you been doing RC for? X

Hi Kelly a stone a month sounds very achievable :) I don't no much bout sw but you don't have to measure potatoes and pasta and stuff right? That'll probably be the biggest change. That's good that you're still going to ur weigh in,don't no about you but I find that I'm really scared to have a gain and knowing I'm going to be weigh pushes me not to give in.

I actually enjoy calorie counting now lol. I right it down in a little diary everyday and I feel lost if I don't do it lol.
I've only been doing rc since mid oct, started at 15st4lbs, then at last weigh in mid December I was 13st2lbs, so lost over 2 stone in 8 weeks, but lost feck all over xmas lol, back on track now for the last couple of stone :)

Will your holiday be bikini weather? X

Hi thank you for the welcome!:)
I did RC years ago and lost quite a bit of weight fairly quickly too. I'm ideally looking to lose a stone a month with RC and combine with exercise
To be honest I need to get with it and calorie counting etc. I still go to my sw class cus I love it there and have made great friends so I still go every mon to be weighed. How long have you been doing RC for? X

Hello chuck. :D

xx

Hi Kelly a stone a month sounds very achievable :) I don't no much bout sw but you don't have to measure potatoes and pasta and stuff right? That'll probably be the biggest change. That's good that you're still going to ur weigh in,don't no about you but I find that I'm really scared to have a gain and knowing I'm going to be weigh pushes me not to give in.

I actually enjoy calorie counting now lol. I right it down in a little diary everyday and I feel lost if I don't do it lol.
I've only been doing rc since mid oct, started at 15st4lbs, then at last weigh in mid December I was 13st2lbs, so lost over 2 stone in 8 weeks, but lost feck all over xmas lol, back on track now for the last couple of stone :)

Will your holiday be bikini weather? X

You've done so well congrats!!
I'm going to Tenerife so will be bikini weather but I won't b wearing one haha

Newish to CC/RC

Thanks for the support :)

Just a quick update:

Still going strong. From 18th October to my last weigh in (29th November) I have gone from 15st 4lbs to 13st 9lbs.
That's 1st 9lbs in 6 weeks yay x

Hi LucyNewMum. I have been lurking for a while but not posted yet :rolleyes:. I have been following your threads and have been inspired by your weight loss. You are doing brilliantly! I have started calorie counting according to RC calorie amounts in her latest book. I am on 1500 a day and trying to do some walking 3-4 days a week. I would like to lose 3 stone by 1st June. Do you think that is do-able? Started at 14.7 :( a week ago. First weigh in is Wed. Do you have any advice for me? Do you do any exercise? How did you work out your calorie allowance? What would you say has made this work so well for you? I have been reading the sites and there seems to be a huge difference between amounts for a healthy weight loss! I want this to become a way of life and not "another attempt to lose weight".

Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Thank you

Hi LucyNewMum. I have been lurking for a while but not posted yet :rolleyes:. I have been following your threads and have been inspired by your weight loss. You are doing brilliantly! I have started calorie counting according to RC calorie amounts in her latest book. I am on 1500 a day and trying to do some walking 3-4 days a week. I would like to lose 3 stone by 1st June. Do you think that is do-able? Started at 14.7 :( a week ago. First weigh in is Wed. Do you have any advice for me? Do you do any exercise? How did you work out your calorie allowance? What would you say has made this work so well for you? I have been reading the sites and there seems to be a huge difference between amounts for a healthy weight loss! I want this to become a way of life and not "another attempt to lose weight".

Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Thank you

Hiya scarlett thank u :) feels very strange to think I have inspired anyone lol. I'm not going to lie it has had its tough times to shift this weight but I no it will be worth it in the end :) I think 3 stone by June is definately do able as long as you are committed and stick to it. I had to keep telling myself this- if I cave I'll just keep postponing getting to my goal.

To answer your questions I go to a rosemary conley class each week and this has 45mins exercise. I try to go out with the pram everyday for at least 30 minutes, and walk to work (30mins) 3x per week. I try to go on my cross trainer several times a week but usually only do it once a week. To be honest I haven't done it for a few weeks now and need to start doingmore exercise. I started out on 1200 cals for 2 weeks, then 1400. Then I was given a calorie allowance of just under 1600 from my class instructor but I tend to have around 1400. As it's just after Xmas I'm back on 1200 for a few weeks.
What has made this work for me? I'm not sure to be honest, I think after a few weeks it became habit to eat healthily. I always make sure that there are healthy foods in the house so I'm not tempted. I think going to class it is a big part of it as i never want to have a gain so if I want something bad I just remind myself of this. I try to keep busy if I'm tempted. I love savory foods so I have a cup of bouillon (1 tsp with boiling water) if I need something to keep me going till my next meal. I plan treats for reaching each 7lbs or so. Things like going to the cinema with my partner, have my nails done, buy a new top etc.

Sorry for the rambling lol. I'm sure you can do it scarlet, good luck let me no how your finding it :) x

Hiya scarlett thank u :) feels very strange to think I have inspired anyone lol. I'm not going to lie it has had its tough times to shift this weight but I no it will be worth it in the end :) I think 3 stone by June is definately do able as long as you are committed and stick to it. I had to keep telling myself this- if I cave I'll just keep postponing getting to my goal.

To answer your questions I go to a rosemary conley class each week and this has 45mins exercise. I try to go out with the pram everyday for at least 30 minutes, and walk to work (30mins) 3x per week. I try to go on my cross trainer several times a week but usually only do it once a week. To be honest I haven't done it for a few weeks now and need to start doingmore exercise. I started out on 1200 cals for 2 weeks, then 1400. Then I was given a calorie allowance of just under 1600 from my class instructor but I tend to have around 1400. As it's just after Xmas I'm back on 1200 for a few weeks.
What has made this work for me? I'm not sure to be honest, I think after a few weeks it became habit to eat healthily. I always make sure that there are healthy foods in the house so I'm not tempted. I think going to class it is a big part of it as i never want to have a gain so if I want something bad I just remind myself of this. I try to keep busy if I'm tempted. I love savory foods so I have a cup of bouillon (1 tsp with boiling water) if I need something to keep me going till my next meal. I plan treats for reaching each 7lbs or so. Things like going to the cinema with my partner, have my nails done, buy a new top etc.

Sorry for the rambling lol. I'm sure you can do it scarlet, good luck let me no how your finding it :) x

Thank you so much for replying. I have lost 3lbs this week. I thought it might have been more but there you go. I am always critical of myself! Doesnt help when you have a lot of weight to lose! Have been averaging about 1400 cals a day and have started exercising. I have a cross trainer too and have been told before that its the best piece of equipment to burn fat. Heres hoping! How have you got on this week? When is your weigh in day? I would love to go to a class but there are none near me. Dont want to do online as i just feel as if its throwing money away! Been there done that with other clubs. Good luck x

Thank you so much for replying. I have lost 3lbs this week. I thought it might have been more but there you go. I am always critical of myself! Doesnt help when you have a lot of weight to lose! Have been averaging about 1400 cals a day and have started exercising. I have a cross trainer too and have been told before that its the best piece of equipment to burn fat. Heres hoping! How have you got on this week? When is your weigh in day? I would love to go to a class but there are none near me. Dont want to do online as i just feel as if its throwing money away! Been there done that with other clubs. Good luck x

Hiya 3lbs is great :) be proud, anything in the right direction is good lol.
I love the cross trainer it gives you such a workout - I'm sweating after only a couple of minutes :p. This week has been alright tar. Been back on track since 2nd, I had put on 7lbs over xmas and by my class weigh in I was 1lb down from my pre xmas weigh, so lost all the extra weigh I'd put on plus an extra lb in just over a week so very happy with that. Can't wait to get into the 12's now feels like a long time since I was there lol. My weigh in day is thursday, really hoping for 3lbs by next weigh in. When are you weighing in? Have you though about starting a diary at all, it is nice to have support and encouragement off others. X

2lbs lost this week. Bang on 13st now, can't wait to get into 12's
Decided to start juddding alongside rosemary conley

Well done on ur loss :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on 2lbs - thats great! Why are you moving to Judd when you are still doing great with RC? Have you tried it before? I watched the Horizon programme when it was on TV back in August i think. It was really interesting and made a lot of sense. It seems a shame for you to change what is already a great way of losing weight for you. Let us know how you get on with it.....

I lost 2lb this week but have had a really bad eating day to-day :(

well down on your loss :) how are you getting on?

i really enjoy rosemary conley, and i will be continuing with this way of eating, and i think is especially good for a maintenance plan as its so healthy, however i have been having quite a few cheat days and weekends off since december and im finding i have to cut down quite drastically for the few days after this to maintain losses. so far i have lost 3 stone 10lbs, but some of that was on slim and save and some on rc. i find after a few months i get bored and start cheating, and i can feel it happening now, so i think having a slightly new approach will keep me interested and more likely to keep losing. i have only lost 4lbs since the start of december and i think starting something new will get be back in gear and kickstart the losses again :) but im still following the same rc principles x

you were right scarlet- dont change something thats working!

ive been silly trying out a few different diets the last few weeks. i was just getting annoyed because i kept cheating so thought something different might work- i was wrong lol!! rosemary conley is definitely the diet for me- however i had been cheating and needed a kick - so i ordered a 28 day solo slim through my instructor to get me back in diet mode :)
hoping to get well and truely away from the 13's. hows everyone doing? x

weigh in tonight. last week i had put on 3lbs, going up to 13st 2lbs (not too bad considering i had two weeks of pigging out)

hoping to lose a couple of lbs this week, then onwards and downwards till goal!! x

Back