Will the Cross-Trainer kill me!

I have to do 20 minutes and it is hard work, but now after a couple of weeks, there's no killing and we're bessie mates;)

After 20 minutes on there, I stagger onto the treadmill as I love walking and set that away for a mile uphill at 3mph (good for my little legs lol). from there it is 10 minutes on the rowing machine - this is to help me get my belly reduced! -I do 10 minutes on there and am hoping to get 2000m on the highest tension setting. I will reach 2km on Thursday!

Finally I do 10 minutes on the exercise bike to again concentrate on the legs/thighs/belly.

That takes care of the hour! - I then go and do another 10 minutes of each before calling it a day.
Wow- sounds like you are doing amazingly well.

Also remind yourself of the impact you are having on your heart- that is also a muscle and you are making it fitter and stronger- with every drop of sweat, you are giving yourself longer on earth- what more motivation does anyone need.

Well done, mate

xxx

cocktailprincess said:
Wow- sounds like you are doing amazingly well.

Also remind yourself of the impact you are having on your heart- that is also a muscle and you are making it fitter and stronger- with every drop of sweat, you are giving yourself longer on earth- what more motivation does anyone need.

Well done, mate

xxx

I second this keep it up!! I used to love gym pre-baby, nit jus good workout building muscle but destresser too xx

Yes, I actually use the one at work - it is very under-used and at times a great place for quiet contemplation.

I am quite a gregarious person (dictionary pie for diner again lol) but sometimes a quiet gym is a good escape.

I've even stopped calling the cross-trainer a cross-dresser now! - much to the disappointment of my colleagues who were rolling in the aisles when I told them of my looking forward to 20 minutes with on the cross-dresser this weekend!

What's a guy to do? :eek:

Steve

I've even stopped calling the cross-trainer a cross-dresser now! - much to the disappointment of my colleagues who were rolling in the aisles when I told them of my looking forward to 20 minutes with on the cross-dresser this weekend!

What's a guy to do? :eek:

Steve

i would say not use the wrong word? :p hehe sorry just couldnt resist! :D

Back