Will this freeze?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by auntynet, 18 April 2011 Social URL.

1. auntynet

auntynet Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(21.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have a few veggies that need using up so planning to stirfry courgettes, aubergines, peppers, onions & mushrooms and then add a tin of chopped tomatoes. I'm guessing it will yield 3 or 4 portions but there's only me having them so wondering if it will freeze ok once its cooked.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would probably just freeze the veggies in their raw state rather than the cooked stirfry.

4. auntynet

auntynet Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(21.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooops!! Its a bit too late now, lol. I waited 10 mins for some help but had to get on with feeding my hubby & son so started cooking them. Never mind - I can have some today and tomorrow and try to freeze them until next week. If it doesn't work, it not the end of the world. lol.

Thanks for your opinion though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.