Will this hunger last forever??!!

iwannabeme

Hi

I started Exante Total Solution on Monday and have been belly rumblingly hungry ever since! I have drunk approximately 3 litres of water each day and had a shake, bar and soup each day. I am actually enjoying the meals but don't seem to get any relief from the hunger pangs. I was hoping that today (day 4) I would start to feel less hungry but unfortunately this has not been the case. Any tips on what to do differently or any reassurance that these hunger pains will eventually go away?? Desperate to lose 4 stone (7 stone in total, have previously lost 3 stone on weight watchers) and am determined not to give in!

Stick with it because the hunger pains do ease off it just depends on the individual. It was my day four yesterday and I was absolutely ravenous but I'm not too bad this morning and I haven't even had my shake yet. Are you drinking anything else other than water?

Wait it out, its different for everyone. Iv got to the point where im so 'full' i dont even want 3 shakes anymore! Drink plenty of water and keep yourself busy! It'll ease off in no time :D

Thanks for the reassurance. I have to say that this morning I do seem to have turned a corner. I didn't wake up starving so I made my shake and took it with me to work. Had half at about 8am and finished it off at about 10.30am and (touch wood) I don't seem to feel so hungry today - yippoo!! I mostly drink water but did buy some coke zero yesterday in the hope that the bubbles would fill me up lol!

I started Monday also
yesterday (day 4) I wasn't hungry and full of life
today was the same but by half 5 I felt sick with hunger pains
i am currently eating my bar very slowly (trying to stomach it) whilst my family are eating fish and chips
i finish on the 19th of aug and already planned what I am going to eat
everytime I ink oh I could eat crisps right now I think to myself they will still be there when I finish. Can't say it is working hopefully it does, and hopefully you will too! Stay strong Hun x

Today has been much better in terms of feeling hungry. I was still looking forward to each meal as it was something to take the horrible taste away in my mouth - not having chewing gum is really hard! I too keep the thought in my head that this way of eating is not forever, it is a means to an end and that is what has kept me on track despite everything. Keep looking forward and take it one day at a time x

If I were you I'd get some fresh breath spray. It helps a lot, without it I get seriously paranoid about having death breath! X

Thanks for the tip. I bought some and it helps a lot!! Carry it with me everywhere. X

Back