Will you all stop it NOW !!!! Please.

fillymum

synful soul
We have friends coming for dinner this evening and I have so much to do. Yesterday was a lost day taking the old lady to the hospital.

You lovely lot keep pulling me back to the computer over and over again, you make me keep sitting down to see what you are up to.

How can I get on when I have to check what you are all up to. STOP !!!!

The house is almost done. The pate to mask the pork is made, the pastry to wrap the pork and pate in is made. The pork is cooking slowly, boiled in an airtight wrap to keep it tender ready for its 2 jackets and then tonight into the oven.The salmon is cooked and mixed with sweet chillies ready to go into the avocado and spiced salmon towers. The cheese cake just needs decorating.

The bathroom is next........ah well I am off...................

Back soon lol !!!

I'm on my way too! xx

No syns Sue, the food is always free at someone else's house.
Didn't you all know that?!
Count me in, on the next plane out :)

I'm on the plane!!

*rapidly counts chairs*

Fine no problem..............just have to peel a few more potatoes.

Jay, thanks for that info.........does that mean that the hostess, me, gets all the everyones syns.

*rapidly counts chairs*

Fine no problem..............just have to peel a few more potatoes.

Jay, thanks for that info.........does that mean that the hostess, me, gets all the everyones syns.

Naturally Sue! :p xx

Alicante or Valencia are o.k. but get a move on or you will miss out on the pig !!!

No Sue, the hostess automatically burns them off due to all the running around and preparation.

Cor blimey, you know nuffin!!!

PS - am on the plane as we speak, using flight safe mode on laptop, or some other similar lie!

I've just landed in Alicante - be there in a while :D xx

Sorry girls I beat you, I'm just about to wrong the bell!

Sorry, ring the doorbell!!!!!

No Sue, the hostess automatically burns them off due to all the running around and preparation.

Cor blimey, you know nuffin!!!

PS - am on the plane as we speak, using flight safe mode on laptop, or some other similar lie!

Sorry, I can not help my total ignorance, you are right I know zilch !!! Thank goodness I have you to guide me.

Sorry, ring the doorbell!!!!!

Come in, come in !!!! I am so happy to see you !!!!

Welcome , welcome, most of my favourite people here for dinner. How much better can it get.

Seriously , what a great night that would be.

Wait till I am back in the U.K. friends, I will try and make sure we all sit at the same table and I will love cooking for you.

Now where is Minxy Moo, missed the bl**dy plane knowing her !!!!

hugs xxxxx

Have a fab night xxxxx

Have a fab night xxxxx

It was good thanks !!!

I managed to be careful what I ate and drank but feel yuk this morning. My body much prefers the SW way of life.

Roasted veggies for me today.

Must make a pan of *free* soup to try and detox !!

Sorry I am late!!!! I went to get you a gift but they wouldn't let me through customs with a Home Help for your neighbour locked in my suitcase :( Lets just say there were some awkward questions.... And cavity searching.

You don't mind if I don't sit down quite yet do you? Cup of tea would hit the spot though... :D

Back