Willowfire365's diary!

So day 30 and still 100%! I lost another 4lb yesterday and I’m now 188 lb! I’m pleased but so torn as to what to do for an event this weekend. I wanted to do another week till Monday at 100% so I could perhaps get to 13stone exactly or even into the 12’s but we’re going to go the ceremony for Sue’s ashes and there going for a meal and drinks after to celebrate her life and it’s only a few of us going and they all know what I’m doing but I really want to join in and we could be there for a while and I always feel a little left out at restaurants….I know that sounds silly. I’ve decided I’m probably only going to go till Monday anyway as I’m really struggling with being cold at the moment and rather dizzy so I think it’s time to go back onto food. For the meal out mum and dad have suggested I perhaps have some salmon for the lunch meal and then have a shake for breakfast and then again for dinner time but the thing I’m worried about is the fact I’ll feel guilty for eating! I’m really torn as to what to do!

So tired today and rather low so going to watch something funny and have my water!

Hope everyone is staying strong!

X

Ok so updating from my phone and not doing well at all :-( not 100% now as I had to have some salmon and a bit of diet coke. At work tonight my pain got really bad and I stood up and got really dizzy. It got worse and I felt super sick in the car and nearly passed out :-( my pulse went down to about 53 bpm and I was rather sick :-( i feel like I'm falling even sitting down and like someone is pushing on my head - it really hurts :-( mum made a stand and told me to eat something. Our neighbours daughter is training to be a nurse and came in and said I needed to start eating and perhaps have some sugar as they think my blood sugar might have dropped too low. Feel so tired and so ill right now :-( so as of tomorrow I'm going to refeed properly and start eating. It really scared me tonight and I think I've reached my limit for now on this.

Going to sleep now to stop the pain and headache

Tc everyone X

Hope you feel better soon. xx

Take care of yourself... maybe its your time to come off!!! Look after yourself and hope you feel better soon!! x

Thanks so much everyone for being so supportive. I slept well last night but I had to wake up early to cancel a driving lesson I had booked. I still feel really tired and quite shaky but I don't feel like I'm going to pass out quite as much which is good! It was rather scary last night! I've had a maintenance bar for breakfast and a cup of tea so hopefully that will boost me a bit too. Mums going to take me shopping in a bit to get all my refeed stuff - as I was going to start refeed on Monday I don't have anything in the house for me!

As I said thanks so much for being so supportive everyone! I do have one more photo to post in my diary at some point though! For my 18th birthday my mum brought be a suit from Next in a size 16 and as I was already ill by then and putting on the weight I'd never fitted into it before....well yesterday I did and I'm now nearly 26!! I was so happy! The jacket is even slightly too big now! I'll sort out putting up a pic as soon as I can :)

I also really wanted to say thank you to everyone - your all amazing and you honestly can do this - your all powerful, strong supportive people and there's nothing to stop you from getting to your goals! I will keep coming on and commenting on diaries if that's ok - want to keep up with the gossip and how your all getting on! :)

Keep strong wonderful people!!!

XxxxxxX

Do please keep in touch willowfire. Take care.
Dx

I promise I'll keep posting guys and Deezer your photo is stunning! You look gorg!

So i know I'm on refeed but I thought I'd post in here and let everyone know that I'm feeling a bit better today and even though I'm still shattered I'm not as dizzy or out of it! Also in other news amazingly I have a date on Sunday night! I never in a million years thought I'd ever say that but I do and I'm really excited! I don't know if it'll lead anywhere but we've been talking a lot and he's really sweet so we shall see! This diet really has changed my life! :D

Tc everyone!

X

I promise I'll keep posting guys and Deezer your photo is stunning! You look gorg!

So i know I'm on refeed but I thought I'd post in here and let everyone know that I'm feeling a bit better today and even though I'm still shattered I'm not as dizzy or out of it! Also in other news amazingly I have a date on Sunday night! I never in a million years thought I'd ever say that but I do and I'm really excited! I don't know if it'll lead anywhere but we've been talking a lot and he's really sweet so we shall see! This diet really has changed my life! :D

Tc everyone!

X
You have a brilliant night and don't forget to let us know how you get on!!!

YAY!! SO chuffed for you!!!

XXX:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Tc everyone!

X

Lovely news! Hope you have a great night. xx

Thank you so much everyone :) I'm excited but nervous! Even if it doesn't turn into a relationship I've made a really good friend :)

X

Aw I'm so pleased for you Willowfire :D have a wonderful evening and ENJOY the new you and new life honey you've done so well x x x

I just wanted to come on and wish all of you wonderful people a very happy new year! Here’s to an amazing 2012!!

I thought I’d do a little mini update too….so the first date went well…the 2nd date went well…and we’re still going strong about 2 months later! I’m enjoying my life so much at the moment! He cares so much about what makes me happy and is really supportive of everything and often tells me how proud he is of me and it means the world to me. We saw new year in together last night along with a load of my friends and parents and I’m so happy. I will admit being happy has meant that I’ve put on a little bit of weight but I think I’m going to go back on to LT for a few weeks to finally get down to my goal! I know this is a rather weird thing to say but apparently I’m still to heavy to have the pill (my periods are still horrid and my health problems get made 100 times worse when I’m due) so I’m determined to get down to a weight that’s healthy for the pill that would be right for me!

I also managed to pass my driving test a few weeks ago!! :D:drivesaint00:

I cant believe how much my life has changed and I admit I had a moment sitting with my boyfriend (!!!), friends and family last night thinking about how much can happen in a year! To anyone that is looking to do this diet or even having a bad day -we all have them and boy have I been there!! Just keep going because it’s so worth it. I still feel like I’m going to wake up and it’ll be January last year and I’ll be back weighing over 22 stone with a bmi of 44.8 but I know it wont and that means so much to me! I’m going to look at starting again within the next week I think so if I do I’ll be back looking for all your support again. Your all amazing - never forget that!

Tc everyone and happy new year again!!!

XxXxX

Well it looks like I'm going to do a bit more on the diet starting tomorrow! My boyfriend wants to loose some weight and has said we can do it together so we're going to a pharmacy near his house tomorrow to see if he's able to do it. Can anyone tell me what you have to be above on your bmi to do this diet - I can't for the life of me remember! All of my friends have said they don't think it's a good idea for me to do it again but I want to support him and loose a little bit myself too so this time it might have to be a bit of a secret! Will post with how we get on tomorrow!

Tc all!!

I thought you had to have at least 3 stone to lose to get onto LT but I could be wrong x x x

Back